uno

CHAPTER UNO 

-𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓜𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓸-

It was a typical day in Mexico, the sun burning through the blinds and hitting Lucianna's eyes perfectly awakening her from the deep slumber. Whilst they were in Mexico they connect with their long lost grandmother Yolanda, she had a heart of pure solid gold she was exactly like Lucianna in too many ways to emphasise. It was nice for the young Coleman's to talk about their Mexican ancestry which they had no idea about. 

The phone started to ring out through the espanic villa making Lucianna groan as she knew no one else was awake as it was 7AM. She hesitated at first but then grabbed the phone with passion pulling it to her ear.

"hello?" her soft voice echoed.

"miss lucianna its wonderful to hear your voice again." the voice of Pogo made Lucianna relax and she let a smile creep along her face. 

"Pogo! I've missed you a lot." The sudden realisation hit Lucianna faster than anything else as she hadn't kept in contact with the Hargreeves as she promised she would. 

"I have missed your smile miss Lucianna and I know the others have been too.. The point of this phone call was just to say that unfortunately Sir Reginald Hargreeves has passed away last night  and there will be a funeral tomorrow at noon. It would mean a lot for the others if you could come they don't know about this phone call but I'm sure they would delighted to see you."  Lucianna and Pogo both knew that lucianna wouldn't miss the opportunity to see the others again. 

"uh yeah of course, I'll book a flight as soon as I can. Are you sure the others would be happy to see me after 2 years?" All the anxiety was hitting her like a brick what if they all hated her for leaving? what if they wouldn't want her there?

"Yes miss lucianna they will be thrilled to see you again, when you left none of them stopped talking about you... especially Diego." 

even the sound of his name flew shivers down her spine, her heart ached for not visiting, for not even calling once and a while. the truth is she got all caught up with her new abuela Yolanda she didn't even thought of telling them about it, yes of course they were always on her mind but a voice at the back of her head was telling her they were glad she left. 

"thank you Pogo, I'll see you soon." and with that Lucianna hanged up and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. 

Not even a minute after she booked a plane ticket to Canada. her home. She began shoving her clothes into her suitcase not bothering if it was neat or organised at all she stopped and pondered for a little while looking at her scrapbook Diego gave her as a going away present so she wouldn't forget them or should I say forget him. One photo caught Lucianna's eyes the most it was a picture of her and Diego in a both in Grundy's laughing their heads off at one of Diego's jokes, she never realised Klaus took the photo before now. There was a note along the side of it. 

"𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕- DH"

Her eyes started to tear up as the thoughtful gesture her sobs became louder and louder as she released what she left back home. Soon enough Dante came into her room to see what caused the outburst, his eyes softened at the thought of his sister being upset within seconds his arms wrapped around her small figure bringing her closer into his supportive chest. 

"what's wrong Luce?" 

"W-we had to ..back ." her sobs escaping her mouth as she spoke.

"back where?" 

"home

-

Lucianna filled Dante with everything which occurred and he knew she had to go, she insisted Dante to join her but he said he needed to sort a few things out which actually meant telling his 'lady friends' that he was leaving. He promised he would be home in the next week meaning the Coleman had to face the Hargreeves alone. 

She said her goodbyes and entered the airport with an maraca smudged face but all Lucianna cared about right now was getting home safely to see her family again. 

and off she goes onto the plane, letting her thoughts think aloud as she had 4 hours trapped in the plane, she was wondering what she would say or if they would even let her be present during the funeral. She was never friendly to Sir Reginald Hargreeves but she did spend all her time with his kids or experiments as they called themselves, she was deciding whether if all of this was a whole mistake but she couldn't turn back now as the plane was already 1000 feet in the air. 

"here goes nothing." 

[written by soph]

so update on the chemistry test which no one cares about I revised for 10 minutes because I fail every chem test so why not add this to the list :D