ocho

CHAPTER OCHO

the three ended up at the stairs of the building, "well, this isn't good" five muttered. lucianna smiled at the boy even though she wasn't too sure what the special 'hype' was about this glass eye, a glass eye which caused the three to have injuries all over their faces. "I was pretty good though, right? 'what about MY consent, bitch?'" Klaus laughed and grinned straight at five. "yeah but I'm not the one who Diego's going to choke when he sees luce over here with a black eye." five sassed raising his eyebrows. "no he won't five" lucianna said more to reassure herself more than Klaus. 

"Klaus, Luciana, that doesn't matter," five told them. Klaus frowned and let his hands flop around like some wet spaghetti, "what? whats the big deal about this eye anyways" Klaus questioned. 

"someone is going to lose an eye in the next seven days.." came out five "thats a bit random, don't ya think?" lucianna said out loud to herself, "they're gonna end the world as we know it" five continued. the other two just froze at the words coming from five's mouth, pure crazy they thought. "what do you mean 'as we know it' we don't know anything!" lucianna exclaimed, she was getting more anxious by the minute. is the world truly going to end in 7 days? five noticed the fear in her voice and took her hands and gave them a small squeeze, he opened his mouth speak just to get cut off by Klaus. 

"so where's my five bucks?" Klaus asked. Lucianna was still trying to compress what was happening, whilst five narrowed his eyes at Klaus angrily "your five bucks?" he spat. "yeah my five bucks which I earned by the way" Klaus went off. "the apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" five asked. "well, I'm also quite hungry." Klaus admitted, stroking his belly. "unbelievable" five muttered. 

"you're useless," five muttered. lucianna looked down she knew Klaus was hard work sometimes but he wasn't 'useless' "five" she said. "what? he is!" five exclaimed, "you all are!" he continued. lucianna snatched her hands away from five as his words hit her across the face, "luce.." five whispered. "no" was the simple answer lucianna gave to show how much he hurt her, and with that she made her way behind Klaus not making eye contact with five, and Klaus holding her hand while she sulks. 

"you need to lighten up old man!" Klaus exclaimed, lucianna just shook her head. "hey, you know, I know why you're so uptight! you must be horny as hell!" Klaus stated. "all those years... man, you must've been fucked" Klaus said. "well I wasn't alone," five admitted. lucianna looked up in surprised with a shock expression on her face. "her name was.. Delores" five said with a sign. 

whilst the boys were rambling on about their love lives and all that, lucianna found herself wondering in her own thoughts as she touched her eye to see the damage Klaus earlier did. least to say it wasn't pretty, lucianna got out her mini mirror and almost choked at what she saw  in that mirror. it was like a massive bulging purple slug latched itself onto her eye. 

five noticed lucianna looking at herself with utter disgust and decided to sit next to her on the stairs infront of the building. "looking at it won't make it any better" five said, lucianna just sighed before putting her mirror back into her jean pocket, "I know." she said. "I didn't mean it," five whispered making eye contact with the coleman, "I'm sorry, it's just hard to adjust to everyone again since I've been uh well gone," he sighed "and you're not useless I was just annoyed at Klaus and took it out on you." he continued. "you had me at sorry, dork" lucianna said making five sigh in relief. "I've got something to do but can you come to my room tonight so we can talk?" five asked, "can I join?" Klaus piped up but five narrowed his eyes at him telling him it was a no. 

Klaus kept on rambling on but when he turned to look at five, he wasn't there. before he could ask any questions, the two saw the time traveller in the back on a taxi waving at the two. Klaus stood up and started shouting "hey! hey, hey, hey! what about my money?" he called out but five was already long gone.

now it was Klaus and lucianna left, the two bestfriends. "I missed you, you goof" lucianna said making her way over to Klaus and gave him a hug which Klaus obviously didn't expected but still wrapped his arms around the small girl. "I missed you too luce." the two disjointed and just appreciated each others presence. Klaus sighed at the girl before breaking the silence "we better get you back to Diego" and there they went hand in hand back to the hargreeves residents. 

the two sat in klaus's room you could tell it was made for his younger self as he had posters up of his celeb crushes around. they layed on klaus's bed, lucianna saw a photo of herself and her bro with all of the Hargreeves on klaus's bedstand she picked it up, looking at the picture with awe. 

Klaus interrupted the silence "can I ask you a question, luce?" he said softly. lucianna smiled at the boy and faced him and said "of course" Klaus was spread out across his bed, "what happened with you in Diego?" he question. lucianna knew Diego would come up eventually but truth be told nothing actually happened between the two expect you know exposing you're beloved feelings for each other then fleeing to Mexico. 

"well, we told each other how we felt but what we didn't know is that me and Dante going to Mexico and it was a few days after we 'disappeared' so when I left we didn't speak which leads us here and we still haven't talked about it." lucianna said, Klaus just looked at the girl he knew how much the two loved each other everyone did, it wasn't hard to see. "I'm sure it'll all work out in the end luce" 

it was only a few minutes after the boy chat lucianna had with Klaus but she was now in the bathroom having a mental breakdown, she told Klaus she was going to have a shower so he wouldn't see her like this. 

the person to find was her the person who she has been thinking about the most recently and that was no other than Diego himself. 

as soon as he saw her on the floor with her head on her knees, sobbing uncontrollably with the bath almost over filling behind her, he pulled her up to his chest within seconds. he was comforting her in ways lucianna couldn't thank him for. 

the two ended up in Diego's bed in silence but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence it was like with lucianna and Klaus it was more of an appreciation silence. lucianna fell asleep automatically as her head the pillow, only to think when she wakes up there's only going to be 6 days left until the apocalypse would be here...

if you lads have any suggestions for when I finish this book please leave comments for what you'll like to see <3

soph