seis

CHAPTER SEIS

lucianna knew there was no chance Klaus was locking the car anytime soon, cursing from under the breath she glared at klaus. 

"Klaus. open the car." Klaus just giggled at lucianna's harsh tone. 

"Klaus open the car!" at this point lucianna had just had enough of everything and everyone. 

Diego turned his attention to lucianna's yells to see what had caused the sudden outburst. of course that person being Klaus himself. "what's happened?" Diego asked completely out of the loop. "this asshole" pointing at Klaus "decided it would be funny if he locked us out." Diego shook his head looking down and letting out a chuckle. "you know I've got the keys right" he told her "unlock the car then!" 

Diego reached into his pocket to find nothing there. he checked all his pockets just incase but they all came to the same conclusion. empty. he looked up at Klaus smirking and that alone made Diego clenched his jaw. 

"Klaus!" Diego yelled taking a step forward, lucianna put her arms onto his stopping him before he smashed up his own car. "Diego calm down" she told him. "I would love to kill him right now." he said looking down on her. "well you should've thought about that before you let your keys in the hands of Klaus." lucianna said smirking. "alright smartass" he chuckled. 

"we need to do whatever Klaus wants us to do so we're able to get back into the car... then I can beat the shit of him" Diego muttered the last part making lucianna laugh. she turned to klaus who hadn't stop smirking the entire time. 

"what do you want Klaus?" she asked "I'm not opening this car until you guys kiss!! I know you two want to!" he made an evil laugh as the two froze. "but seriously though kiss and you can come back in." Klaus winked at the two. "okay save the kiss for later...but you two need to sort out what happened." and with that Klaus shooed them away. 

"this isn't the way I would've hoped for but i do need to tell you a few things." Diego led lucianna to the edge of the path looking over the water which flickered in the light. "uh sure what about." lucianna said looking down to her shoes. Diego took lucianna's hands with his own making her look up at him, he had a sympathetic smile on his face. " well an apology for ben's statue." you could tell Diego felt sorry about the statue situation. "it was an accident Diego we all know nothing gets in the way of two boys fighting for dominance." she said sighing looking back towards the water. "just fix the statue and all is forgiven, okay?" she continued on. Diego nodded. "I am truly over the moon that you're back." he emphasised moon with a goofy grin. "can everyone stop going on about this bloody moon." lucianna chuckled shaking her head. "come to my bedroom tonight so we can talk more...alone" he mentioned towards Klaus who was doing kissy faces at the two. "deal" 

"kiss her! Kiss her!" klaus yelled. "Klaus" the lovebirds exclaimed back to the boy. kaus frowned "so your not going to kiss?" he questioned. "no." Klaus's frowned was worst than before "it was worth a shot" and with that he unlocked the door so they could get back in. 

"nice try buddy" Diego told him. Klaus's sighed all heard from everyone "it's okay we're starving anyways.' said. "we?" lucianna asked but Klaus just ignored it. "we were thinking waffles. he said he likes waffles. but then again who doesn't like waffles am I right?" he rambled on. 

diego's walkie talkie went off "gunshots reported at griddy's doughnuts" the voice on the walkie talkie said. 

lucianna reconized the name. it kept replaying on her mind over and over again before she let out a gasp realising that it was the doughnut shop which the Coleman's and hargreeves snuck out to.

Diego looked at the two before grabbing the walkie talkie. "we have decided on, dum roll, waffles" Klaus said with little jazz hands at the surprise. 

"I'm going to drop you guys at the bus station so you can get home, gotta get to work. Diego told them. "what, stealing the cops job you mean?" Klaus said. Diego just shrugged the comment off. 

"saving life baby" he stated winking at the both of them confidently. lucianna rolled her eyes. 

"frozen waffles it is" Klaus sighed looking disappointed from the back. but from the front the two glanced at each other deciding not to ask Klaus who he was talking to, to them it was the empty surroundings and to Klaus it was ben. only if they knew.

-

soz for another short chapter<3

love u