diez

CHAPTER DIEZ

lucianna let out a huff as she was eating popcorn whilst snuggled up on her bed. yes the world was going to end in 6 or so days but that didn't cross lucianna's mind whilst she was watching gossip girl. that was until there was an knock. 

lucianna let out a huff of ignorance and made her way towards the door to be very surprised to find Allison there. Allison softly pushed passed lucianna and made her way to the girl's bedroom as lucianna quickly followed. "not to be rude or anything but why are you here alli?" Allison gave her a smile before saying "thought we could catch up, a girl talk if you will." 

as the two girls talked blossoming memories to catching up with what the two individuals have been up to since them not seeing each other in a while. 

"so what's the deal with you and Diego" the super star asked with curiosity filling her voice and also her eyes, lucianna had been asking herself the same question recently. her and Diego haven't officially talked about their feelings or what they 'are'. "we haven't fully spoken about it, it's complicated when it shouldn't have to be." lucianna said, and Allison listened and listened to everything lucianna had to say.

the two had a strange friendship of course they loved and cared about each other but because of the whole 'luther' incidents they haven't spoken since lucianna has been back. when they were younger they were like sisters, did each other's hair, painted each other nails of course when Allison wasn't on missions and saving the world and behind Reginald's back. 

"well it was to chat but I think Diego will think I've kidnapped you if I keep you any longer." Allison said. "what do you mean?" asked lucianna, "oh right Diego wanted to talk to you." Allison winked and made her way out the apartment. "you coming or not?" and with that the two girls made their way to the mansion next door.

"did mom make cookies?" Allison asked walking into the kitchen to see Diego sitting alone. she went in to grabbed one just for Diego to smack it away, "owh what was that for?" Allison asked. "they're for luce" Diego stated softly, Allison looked at the boy with adoration as they both knew grace's cookies were lucianna's favourite. 

"I heard my name!" lucianna shouted joining the two, as soon as Diego saw the girl a smile crept straight onto his face just like when lucianna realised grace made cookies. 

"do you want to eat them in my room?" he asked innocently. lucianna responded in a nod and the two collected the cookies and made their way to Diegos room. "bye lovebirds!" Allison yelled, which only made them look at her with red faces. 

-

"geez" lucianna sighed making Diego glance at her from where he was sitting on his bed. she hadn't looked properly around his room in what feels like forever. she noticed the same exact photo which she has of the two in griddy's smiling and laughing. "I have the exact same one" lucianna said softly with a chuckle, Diego made his way behind the girl so he could look over her shoulder, "yeah it's one of my favourites." he said. 

"lucianna I need to tell you something important." Diego said looking down, lucianna grabbed his hands and gave him a reassuring squeeze. "I-i.." 

lucianna had no idea why Diego was so nervous about telling her something, a small part of her wished he would say how he really felt but she knew they both weren't ready for that just yet.

" what im trying to say is that... I missed you luce" Diego said softly almost disappointed he didn't tell her his true feeling towards the girl. lucianna looked at the boy with awe thinking of all the times they've had together. she brought her hand up to caress his cheek whilst he leaned into her hand, their faces getting closer and closer by the inch. 

it all seemed perfect, 

too perfect.

the sound of clicking guns made the two curious at the abnormal behaviour currently occurring in the mansion. Diego turned and slowly headed into the hallway whilst he kept lucianna behind him. his eyes widen at that bullets were coming straight towards the two. Diego lightly shoved lucianna back into the bedroom whilst throwing many knives towards them. 

"Diego!" lucianna yelled. Diego kept on dodging bullet before looking at lucianna with worry all over his face "we've got to go luce" he said in a panicked voice. they both rushed into the hallway hand in hand and hid behind a wall. 

the two who had been shooting got off from their feet and began to walk over to lucianna's direction, Diego already up fighting them before they could make it to lucianna. lucianna furrowed her eyebrows as she saw the people Diego was fighting against. one was wearing a blue bear mask and the other was wearing a pink dog mask, very unusual lucianna thought but she didn't look too much into it. 

she looked to see Diego fighting the bigger one out of the two, throwing punches and kicks making whoever it was to trip backwards. 

"cha cha, shoot him!" the bigger one yelled. "move then dumbass" the other said obviously being this cha cha. before they shot Diego, lucianna scrambled to her feet "not on my watch" the sudden urge of confidence came out nowhere, making everyone surprised of her outburst. lucianna didn't have any powers so she always felt left out of these situations but that didn't stop her today, she pushed cha cha with all the might she had in her small body, making cha cha fall back and as for the gun it ended up on the other side of the hallway. 

the two fought over the gun but lucianna also forgot she didn't have any experience in fighting so when cha cha threw a few punches lucianna was on the ground in a second. 

the poor girl ran to get as far away from cha cha as possible she felt bad for leaving Diego back there but at least he could actually protect himself. but as lucianna ran back she didn't know cha cha had a second gun aiming it towards lucianna as the bullet skimmed her arm she stopped dead in her tracks as she winced and put her hand over the wound. 

Diego looked at her with pure worry in his eyes but that didn't stop her to drag him down the hallway away from the two. as they thought the two imposters were running straight after them. 

Diego was more than worried about lucianna he knew he had to keep her safe he looked behind him to see the intruders were close and looked back to the banister and then to lucianna. " please don't be thinking what I think you're thinking" lucianna said with a sigh, " come on luce." and with that Diego and lucianna jumped over the banister and collapsed into the soft fabric beneath them, lucianna let out a whimper from her arm. Diego looking at her as soon as it left her mouth "are you okay" he said softly. but before she could respond cha cha and the other intruder were back at it again, Diegos arm secured around Luciana's figures as she nuzzled into him. 

and that's the last thing lucianna remembered as she blacked out. 

-

y'all-

im so sorry I havent been active but I promised ill finish this soon x

also im wanting to do a stranger things 'book' in honour of season 3 as it had me in tears but tell me who you'd would it to be based on x

-soph