trece

chapter trece 

it was currently 4.06pm in the motel and Klaus and lucianna were trying to conceal a plan to get out of this hell hole. 

to be completely honest the duo couldn't think much, Klaus was going on about dead people as lucianna was having a panic attack every hour. 

for cha cha and hazel they were also trying to convict a plan in the toilet but time was running out for both of them.

-

whilst Klaus was tormenting the kidnappers with the names of their victims. lucianna was looking out the window just daydreaming, but that was pulled to an end when she saw Diego peeping through. lucianna had never felt a wash of relief like that moment before, seeing her love was the peak of it all. 

the two made eye contact before cha cha broke her out of it.

'have you figured out where the boy is yet?' her tone was more vicious than before, more impatient. 

'I don't know who the boy is.' lucianna spoke with no emotions, she was drained emotionally and physically from the beatings and the lack of food and water. 

'you remember what I said what would happen if you didn't compromise.' cha cha was 10 inches away from lucianna and that alone you could smell the disgust coming from her mouth. 

everyone was silent. waiting for the next move. cha cha punched lucianna straight in the nose making her face turn to her right. she could feel the blood slowly fall from her nose. 

but what they didn't know was Diego with detective patch. 

-

a few minutes had pass and lucianna was confused if she really did see Diego or it is her dreaming. 

her mind stopped panicking when the door broke down before her eyes. just as shocked as the rest of them. Klaus somehow untied his hands and feet and quickly did the same for lucianna. the girl was paralysed as she saw Diego putting his life up on the line like that.

"luce go!' was all lucianna heard within the fight going on. 

Klaus softly pushed the small girl through the vent as he grabbed the brief case before following lucianna into the vent.

the two didn't know what happened in the room but what everyone noticed is that Diego didn't come back with detective patch. 

Klaus decided him and lucianna needed time to reconnect after the trauma they both went through. they both sat in the bath, wearing bathing suits of course with cocktails in hand ready to gossip. 

note to self don't get drunk with a black eye or Klaus hargreeves for that matter.

'soooooooo' Klaus said with a smirk.

'yesss' lucianna's voice slurred with drink too many drinks.

'are you and Diego official yet' he raised his eyebrows at the girl infront of him.

lucianna began to giggle.

neither of them knew Diego was standing behind the door listening to the crazy duo. 

'not yet no' was all she said.

and that 'yet' was enough to let Diego he had a chance with the girl of his dreams. 

-

an hour went passed and let's just say the two had a little too much to drink. 

Diego softly knocked on the door. 'are you two okay in there'

'look Lucie loo your Prince Charming is waiting for you!!' he yelled. 

Diego opened the door seeing the girl he loved with a good goofy smile on her face.

'c'mon luce' 

' I would l-love to but I can't stand' and with that lucianna erupted in giggles which filled up the entire mansion. 

Diego looked at the girl in awe. as everyone else saw it but lucianna, she just thought he was this soft around everyone but even she knew she was his comfort. 

'could you lift me up please' she gave Diego puppy dog eyes, which he could never say no to. and with that he picked her up bridal style and carried her to his room with the girl in his arms still giggling that the current events.

'oh Diego brother! could you pick me up to please!' 

-

Diego and lucianna were snuggled up in bed, lucianna wearing one of Diego's shirt which nearly went to her knees. lucianna was still toxicated to say the least.

'Diego can I tell you something please' she looked up at Diego and slightly glancing down to his lips.

'of course princess'

'I-i I'm in love with you' the girl looked down in embarrassment of how she could just say that.

Diego lifted her head her by her chin and kissed her softly. the moment they both were waiting for. Diego could taste the alcohol radiating from lucianna's lips as lucianna just enjoyed the moment. 

they pulled apart to breathe.

'lucianna coleman, I've been in love with you since you moved next door'

the girls heart couldn't stop beating, her dreams had finally came together, she couldn't keep the grin off her face. 

the blonde started to drift asleep as Diego played with her hair, soothing her. lucianna letting out little hums of delightment. 

'I love you' Diego whispered as Lucianna fell asleep into a deep slumber with a smile spread across her face.

-

tf ty 4 10k reads!??!?

I didn't think I would get 10 let alone 10K! love u all 

goodnight <3