dos

dawn was scared. she had never seen a real gun before. and the first time she thought she will see it, she wasn't expected it to be pointing at her.

dawn dropped to her knees without complaining. she was too afraid to say anything.

the boy was surprised. his victims used to shout, beg for mercy, try to bribe him or at least say a few last words.

that girl was simply with her head down, her arms shaking over her head and her breathing agitated.

five put his finger on the trigger. he was prepared to shoot, but he heard that particular sound that had become constant in his life in recent years.

five looked to the side and saw a metal bottle hidden behind a pile of garbage.

a message from the commission had arrived and he knew that when one arrived, it had to be read immediately. five didn't stop pointing at the girl with the gun but he did move to get closer to the bottle.

"just give me moment." five said to the redhead girl while he bent down to catch the bottle. "i'll be back with you in a minute, honey."

the situation was comical. five was so used to that he acted like everything was normal for him.
but on the other hand dawn felt her whole body tremble and thousands of ideas were passing through her head about what she should or shouldn't have done to avoid this situation.

but it's already late. there is no way to change the future, or so she thought.

although the girl didn't understand either why that boy wanted to kill her. one thing was to say that he didn't like her or harass her after class and quite another to really kill her.

dawn never thought a boy would dare to kill her. she was sweet and innocent, killing wasn't in her thoughts.

five opened the bottle and pulled out the small paper.

'eliminate felicity dawn edvine on june 12, 1970.'

five didn't understand anything. what would it change if he killed her today or killed her tomorrow?

"shit." that was all he said when he had to lower the gun and put it back in his jacket. after all, he wasn't as lucky as he thought.

he approached the girl who still had her head down looking at the ground. he stretched his hand and wait for the girl to take it.

dawn raised her head and saw the situation with a frown. she didn't understand what was happening and neither did five.

dawn didn't take his hand. she got up from the floor by herself and then she punched him in the face with all the strength she had.

"what type of asshole would decide to do this to someone?" she cried frustrated. she could still feel her heart beating at full speed. "you're a damn disturbed! you're a fucking psycho!"

dawn was going to push him again but five stop her attack. he was still surprised by first the punch of the girl.

he grab dawn's arm before she could try to hit him again.

"what the fuck are you doing?" asked the readhead girl aggressively.

"just shut up for a damn second."

five was trying to figure out how to face this situation. how was he going to find her tomorrow to kill her?

how was he going to keep her by his side until tomorrow to kill her?

number five pressed his lips to know what was his only solution. he didn't want to do it, he didn't even feel like doing it.

dawn was still trying to get out of the grip of five that was leaving a big red mark on her arm.

"ehh... i was trying..."

five almost refused to say those words. he had never acted like this. it hadn't even crossed his mind to imagine that girl in that way.

felicity dawn finally got rid of the grip with a big push. "trying to leave my arm purple?"

five bit his lip irritated by that girl. "trying to flirt with you."

===
word count: 702

idk where is this story going but it won't be long.

𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊