tres

dawn frowned. nothing the boy said seemed to make sense.

"what?"

five clenched his teeth and his jaw tensed. "don't you make me repeat it."

for him all this was a humiliation. he didn't think about these things, delores was the only woman he had been able to show some feeling of love and doing it for a girl he didn't even know bothered him.

she scanned him with her eyes. the boy was handsome. very handsome. with that black hair and those light green eyes that make a beautiful contrast.

but that didn't take away the fact that he was the less expressive, also very aggressive and weird guy she had ever met. no matter how handsome he was, he had still try to scared her by semm to try to kill her.

"no." the redhead girl finally said.

"no what?" asked number five surprised by that strange annoying tone of the girl.

"don't flirt with me because i don't think anything will happen between us."

number five laughed involuntarily. it was the first thing in a long time that really made him laugh.
he couldn't believe that that stupid girl was rejecting him.

five was too stubborn to lose against that girl, so he decided he was going to win that competition.
he was going to make that girl not want to get away from him and that would make it easier to kill her.

five kept the little paper in which it was wrote 'eliminate felicity dawn edvine on june 12, 1970' in the pocket of his pants and thought about the best way to conquer that girl.

number five wasn't an expert in love. he had never had an official relationship but with delores and according to him, it wasn't difficult to conquer her.
but that girl seemed to hate him.

"maybe we should go to the hospital to see those wounds." finally said the black haired boy. immediately, he wished he could hit himself in the head for being so stupid.

how am i going to conquer her in a fucking hospital? five wondered. it's literally the least romantic place of all.

"no hospital." that was the only thing the girl said.

five frowned at that sudden attitude. "well, no hospital, but you have to heal that wound."

dawn was notoriously surprised by the boy's sudden worried attitude. especially given the fact that a few minutes ago he had been the one who had threatened to kill her.

"if it's because of money. i can pay it." five talked again.

his hand found the familiar spot on dawn's back, and he held it there, silently assuring her that there was nothing she could say or do to lessen his 'concern'.

dawn was surprised. a young boy couldn't have enough money to spend it like that because it was on people he did not even know. what dawn didn't know was that five was special.

"so what do you say?" he asked, still running his hand across dawn's back.

she swallowed hard, trying to listen closely and hear his words, but she couldn't focus on anything but his hand. it was lulling her into comfort, into safety. a safety she had never felt.