seis

dawn got out of bed taking care not to make any noise. although it was hard not to make any noise since her breathing was agitated and her heart was pounding in her chest. the redhead girl could almost hear the heartbeats rumbling throughout the room.

she was afraid. she wanted to run away. she had just learned that that boy who had the face of an innocent angel, only came here to kill her.

she was going to head for the door when she realized that the note indicated something else. it meant that five had only approached her to kill her, that his kindness had been a freaking lie. and it also meant that he had managed to find her at the right time.

he had found her in the exact alley and that meant that he could find her again wherever she go.

now everything seemed clearer for her. now the actions of five seemed more normal, why that boy was dressed like an adult, why his steps were always silent and why he always looked at her as if he wanted to be aware of all dawn's gestures. and it also made more sense that he had pointed a gun at her as soon as he met her.

the gun, thought dawn, remembering that five had put it in the inside pocket of his jacket. if he have found me once, he will do it again, but this time i will be able to defend myself, the ginger girl said to herself.

she retraced her steps and picked up five's jacket. she looked between the inside pockets and pulled out the gun with which the boy had pointed at her. dawn keep it in the hem of her trousers and she felt her skin bristle when she noticed the cold weapon on her hip.

then she left the room quietly leaving five sleeping on her floor.

five woke up at twelve o'clock at night, his alarm had sounded exactly as he had planned. he sat up quickly to put the alarm out as soon as he could before waking up dawn.

but when he turned to see how the redhead slept. the problem was that his redhead was not there.

the boy thought she would be in the bathroom, that she would have kept awake, but when he saw that the closet was messy as if someone had taken something out of there quickly, he went to his jacket to pick up the gun. but instead of finfing the gun, he found the paper that was supposed to be in his pocket.

she knows, thought five worried.

five wandered the empty, dark streets of seattle. he was going to all the places where dawn used to go, or at least those that were written on the file of her that he studied. he was going to give up when he saw a red hair girl coming out of a fairly bright store. five recognized that store, he used to go there with his brothers. wait, used to go or will go? because technically that hasn't happened.

"i'm sorry to have to kick you out but we have to close." a very young blonde girl talked. she wouldn't be more than twelve years old. she was saying goodbye to dawn, waving her hand effusively and having a very broad smile.

"don't worry, agnes." dawn answered returning her smile. "see you tomorrow."

"see you tomorrow, dawn." said the blonde girl closing the door of the store and changing the sign from open to closed.

the lights in the room dimmed and for five it was harder to see the figure of the redhead girl who was walking on the sidewalk with her hands tucked into her jacket.