Prologue

Before you start I thought I'd give you a little background :) I hope you enjoy
Rani Taha is a 17 years old girl, originally from a the Middle East, she recently moved to LA to  pursue her dreams. She started YouTube 2 years ago, and her channel has been growing rapidly. She just hit 10 million subscribers and almost at 11 million.

Her channel is consistent of stupid challenges, pranks, comedy videos, vlogs, and tutorials. She shares the channel with her best friend Maya. They have been best friends for over 12 years now. Maya is 16 years old, they lived together since they were kids and moved together to LA.

Rani and Maya recently just bought a house somewhere in the hills away from the busy Hollywood. Rani has always loved nature, she wanted a place were there is more peace. Rani is very clumsy, likes to dance, likes to clean and has amazing cooking. Maya is very lazy, dirty minded, likes to dance, hates cleaning and will burn the kitchen down if she tried to cook.

Rani and Maya are very different and anyone will not expect them to be friends, yet there is no stronger bond than their bond. Rani and Maya are basically sisters, that are constantly fighting and arguing about little things but in the end they are still sisters.

Thats it for the background information ♥️, now let's move on to the real story