Chapter 6

Rani's p/v:

By the time we were home it was 6:00 PM. I hopped in the shower, and made sure I didn't  mess up my hair. I got out and wore my outfit.

I didn't want to try hard since it's just a house party

I didn't want to try hard since it's just a house party. I put my phone and my wallet into a small
purse and got out of my room heading to Maya's.
I open the door and my eyes directly go to Maya's outfit.

"Mmm Maya I'm pretty sure we are not going to prom, it's just a house party" I said

"Yeah says the girl who's dressed as if we going grocery shopping, we're FUCKING going to the DOLAN TWINS PARTY" she replied with the worst attitude

"Still you are not wearing this dress" I say

" fine I'll change if you do too" she said

" what's wrong with MY outfit" I say defending myself

"Mmm how about EVERYTHING, like who fucking wears caps anymore " she said taking off my cap

" FINE but be fast" I say and leave the room

10 mins later
I change my outfit and wear this

(Instead of the heals vans, fun fact Rani doesn't know how to walk in heals ) I still don't know what was wrong with my first outfit but I wore this, it's nice and chic and it's not  outside of my comfort zone

I still don't know what was wrong with my first outfit but I wore this, it's nice and chic and it's not outside of my comfort zone. I wait for Maya for another 15 mins she takes a long time getting ready we are already late. She finally comes out and she's wearing this

 She finally comes out and she's wearing this

" ok not too bad we can roll with it" I say

" yours is not good either but it's fine I guess it's your style" she says, I roll my eyes

We head out it's already 8:24pm, we're late. It takes us literally 2 min to get to their house by the car. I park my car and see that there is a bunch of cars there, I guess everyone is here. We got out and head to there house. Maya stops for a second.

"I can't believe we are doing this, it's literally their house" maya whispers I'm guessing her inner fan girl is starting to come out. I don't know why I'm chill tho, I love them too. I think it's because I already met one of the twins.

"It'll be alright, come on let's go" I say holding her hand for her to calm down. I let go of her hand once we reach the front door and knock on their door. We are greeted by Grayson.

" Hey you guys made it,! I thought you'd never come" he said as he embraced us in a hug.

"Yeah we're sorry we had a last min wardrobe malfunction" I say.

"Yeah but we are here now" maya said all cheered up and excited. I'm happy she didn't make it too awkward.

"Come on in!" Grayson said. We went inside and I totally recognize the place. We meet couple people. I met Ethan, he is so nice and sweet just like his brother.

We also meet Emma Chamberlain, she's actually so sweet and nice and just like herself in the videos. I'm not a huge fan of her but I have nothing against her. Maya loves Emma she relates to her a lot, so they might kick off together. I also meet Bryant, this is not my first time meeting him actually. I worked with him before but we didn't really meet like today, it was more professional last time, so I was glad to meet him outside of the work area. We meet a lot of other cool people and they are all so nice.

I was drinking some coke when I saw in the distance Maya and Ethan talking, they were laughing and joking around. I'm happy maya is comfortable here, I mean I am very happy but I also want my bestie to be happy too. There wasn't any alcohol so the party was actually incredible. Every party that has alcohol usually is trash and incredibly smelly and gross. This one wasn't.

Right now I was standing alone outside by the pool when Grayson came standing beside me.

"I hope the party didn't get too boring for you to be standing outside" Grayson said in a happy tone

"No no actually, I love this party so much, and the fact that there isn't any alcohol is so nice , it's way more fun this way" I say

"Really! Usually our guests ask for those and get kind of upset when we don't offer any, so I guess that's why our parties are called 'boring'" he said forming air quotes around boring. I laughed a little and turn my head to the view.

"You have an amazing view , you must be lucky to have a house like this" I said

"Yeah actually we are very lucky, I come stand here every morning for inspiration" he says putting his hands in his pocket. Then there was silence, not awkward silence it was more of 'appreciating the view' silence.

"Where's Maya by the way? I didn't get a chance to talk to her. I looked around for her but couldn't find her" he said

"Umm, I don't know. I last saw her talking to Ethan." I say looking around with my eyes trying to spot her, but I couldn't find her. Ahh where did this girl go?

"Well, maybe she is still with him, come on let's go find her" Grayson said grabbing my arm and dragging me with him, not in a harsh way of course . We went inside the house, and checked around but couldn't find either Maya or Ethan. Both of them disappeared. I started to get worried especially after Maya didn't pick up her phone neither did Ethan.

Emma caught up to what was happening and asked if everything was ok. I told her we can't find Ethan or Maya. She got really worried just like I did. I don't know if there's anything going between her and Ethan , but I've heard the rumors. Unless they tell me, I won't ask about it. I don't want to put myself in this kind of situation. We started searching the rooms and as I walked past a room I heard voices.

I knocked on the door twice and slowly twisted the doorknob. It was unlocked so I walked in. I then saw them, Ethan and Maya together in Ethan's bedroom.

Cliffhanger lol. See what Ethan and Maya were doing in the next chapter ♥️ I hope you enjoy this chapter. Vote and comment situations you want to see in this story.