Chapter 5

I hope you enjoy the last chapter, because this chapter will be kind of a continuation to the previous one:) ♥️

Rani's p/v:
Just as I closed the door, "WAS THAT GRAYSON FUCKING DOLAN STANDING AT OUR FRONT GATE!!"  Maya scared the shit out of me.

" WHAT THE FUCK MAYA, you scared the demons out of me!!" I said putting my hand over my chest.

" Hahaha got ya bitch," she said laughing, " But seriously what brought him here?"

" Well, I went hiking and met him there, and then he walked me home. The real question is why are you awake so early?" I say

" mmm, I mean it's 11:30 idk why are you so surprised?" She says

"Wait it's 11:30 already?!" I said looking at my phone to check if she's lying. She wasn't lying, it was 11:32 am. I didn't realize I spent 2 hours with Grayson. Time definitely went by soo fast.

"Ok well I'm gonna go take a shower." I said walking to my room. As I entered my room I noticed something was different. My room was neat. My bed was made, the floors were clean, my vanity was organized, everything was in its place. I don't remember that I left my room like this. There could only be one person.

"MAYA!" I yelled her name.

"WHAT" she yelled back

"COME HERE" I heard her footsteps getting louder indicating she's coming. She opened the door.

" what do you want?!" She said leaning on the door frame.

"Did you hire someone to clean my room?" I asked

"No?" She said

"Then who cleaned my room?" I questioned

"Me?" She said

"Hahahaha that's a funny one, but seriously who did this cuz I didn't do it" I said laughing, she just stood there giving me the 'I'm serious' look.

" Wait, you're serious" I stopped laughing. She rolled her eyes. Maya never does that. If anything I always beg her to help me, and still she does a miserable job. I don't know how she's going to look after her family in the future. But today she did a surprisingly good job and I didn't tell her to do so, I even noticed that the living room and kitchen were clean.That never happens. Maybe she's sick or something.

" Are you sick? Do you have a fever or something?" I put my hand over her forehead but she slapped it away.

" I'm not sick, I just wanted to help you today, so that you know we finish things early and we could like... have time to like... get our nails and hair done. I mean we need to look good you know.... for like... later. So I woke up a little early, so that I can help you but you weren't there so I did everything by myself." She said

"Soooo, you did this because you want to get your nails and hair done?" I asked

"Our nails and hair, basically yeah" maya said

" seems reasonable, ok I'll go take a shower cuz I'm so sweaty" I said

"And I'll go continue making breakfast!" Maya said leaving the room.WHAAAT??!!!! Wow Maya is definitely excited for tonight.

"DONT BURN THE HOUSE DOWN" I yelled

" ILL TRY" she yelled back. I giggled a little and got in the shower.

Maya's p/v:

I'm actually really excited for later. I've always loved the Dolan twins, like hello who doesn't.
I don't have a fav but I kinda like Ethan more. I mean they are hot, SO HOT, why would I not go. Rani is always skeptical about parties, she thinks it's too dangerous, but come on she is always like this,it doesn't matter if she thinks I'm un responsible but what does matter is that we will have fun tonight.

I finished breakfast. I can't really cook, I can literally burn a kitchen down in 30 sec. In hopes of my not doing that, I made us cereal. You can never go wrong with a bowl of cereal. I poured two glasses of apple juice and breakfast was ready.

I heard Rani blow drying her hair. So I guess she's done showering. I opened her bathroom door and she was naked.

" WHAT THE FUCK MAYA, DIDNT YOU LEARN TO KNOCK BEFORE?!!" She yelled while putting a towel on.

" didn't you learn to lock the door plus its nothing I haven't seen before" I smirked

" OH MY GOD, GET OUT!" She yelled

" Jesus fine but I just want to say breakfast is ready." I said before leaving

I sat back on the chair with my bowl in-front of me. I began eating, soon Rani came and sat beside me

"So fancy, what do we have here? cereal AND apple juice. Wow you out did yourself today. I better enjoy this while it lasts" she said I just rolled my eyes cuz I know she's being sarcastic.

We finished breakfast and head to the mall to get our nails and hair done. After couple hours we were done, we shopped for a little then head back home

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. Comment things you would like to happen. The party will take place in the next chapter. Love you