Chapter 3 : Free

~In The Soul World~

When the first scream was heard, it made everyone jump. Looking around for the cause of the yell, they couldn't see anything. Or, they couldn't until more people began screaming. They were disappearing again, this time in light instead of dust.

Hope filled the heroes chests. They were going home, back to earth and away from this field. It seemed like years that they had been in the soul world. People began calming down and some began to smile.

Wanda began to turn to light, soon followed by Steve and T'challa which set off some type of chain reaction and soon everyone was turning into small specs of light before floating away.

~Tony P.O.V.~

Waking up on Titan was a relief. It meant that it Peter was still here we could bring him home. I looked around frantically for the kid. I couldn't see him anywhere. I was faintly aware of the Guardians and Strange calling for Pete as well but I was focused on finding the kid.

After hours of calling for him and looking in every small space we still couldn't find him. We assumed he had made it home since there wasn't any dead body either.

Piling onto the Guardians Ship, we took off to earth, wondering where Spider-man had disappeared to.