Chapter 3: "Trap"

"I'm here to save you." 

"I'm here to destroy you." 

------------------------------------------------

"Why hello again, handsome."

He rolled his eyes, sighing. He growled out without even turning around to see the woman behind him; "I thought there always was a half-hour break in between these?"

His complain was followed by a seductive chuckle and sound of heels walking closer to him. The boy was sitting on the bed, applying cream to his wounds. Nail scratches, chain's slashes, handprints, hickeys. He kept himself busy until a firm hand rested on his bare shoulder, squeezing it tight.

"I would have loved to be here to enjoy your service, but that's not the case, Taehyung." He recognized the voice, and looked over his shoulder to see the familiar red-head smirking. With a push of his shoulder he rejected her hand, frowning at the woman.

"Get lost. Seeing you makes me want to puke." He spat and continued his business.

Soojin sighed and made her way around the bed, now facing the man. She bent down to meet his eyes before pointing her finger towards him. "I'm here to get you out."

He stopped. His heartbeat, his mind, his breathing. He sat frozen for a moment before lifting his gaze up. She smirked, glad to have caught his attention. Taehyung looked at her closely, observing her expression to catch any trace of bluff.

"Well, if you want to keep selling your body, fine by me."

"What's the trap?" She arched a brow, biting her lower lip.

"What do you mean? There's no trap, I'm just here to recruit you."

He scoffed, getting up before making his way towards the attached bathroom. He knew. He knew it sounded all too good to be true. Why did he even thought that he would be going free? There was no escape from this hell.

Soojin scowled. The boy's attitude was getting on her nerves. She didn't get Y/n to do all that just to have him play difficult to get. "Do you want it or not?"

He stopped in his tracks, hesitating. The girl smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. "I won't force you to be a prostitute. You'll be working in my management team."

"I want to go home. I was fine working as a farmer." He murmured but loud enough for her to hear. She made her way over to him and stopped when she stood behind his frame.

He flinched as her fingers grazed his back. "You were a farmer? That explains the nice body." She giggled, turning him around. "If you work for me and stay loyal, I'll let you see them."

His eyes went wide and he grasped her by her shoulders. "Y-you're not lying, are you? I'll kill you if this-"

"I'm not." She pushed his arms to free herself. "If you want to see your family, you'll have to earn my trust first. Do some good work and I'll let you go out on your own."

He gulped, eyeing the woman in front of him. His heart fastened its beat as his mind was clouded with thoughts. He didn't want to be involved in any kind of work with this woman, the same woman who had sold him. But he wanted to see his family. Even if it was a one time thing. He would do anything to see his family again after six months. His children must have grown up, his wife must be out of her mind. His parents could have had a heart attack.

"So?" It was only when her hand touched his face that he noticed how close the woman had gotten to him.

He looked down, clenching his jaw. Was he willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of making sure that his family was doing good?