6

tw: knife, blood, death.

[Hyewon's POV]

“Uh, I guess we're stuck here,” wonyoung said, pounding at the door. If only Eunbi unnie didn't left for shopping, me and wonyoung wouldn't be stuck in her garage.

Well, if I only didn't volunteered for helping wonyoung's science fair project then I wouldn't be also here.

“try looking for keys over there,” i pointed the big drawer at the edge, hoping that we'll find the keys there.

Wonyoung nodded and immediately looked for the keys.

I just stood straight, biting my nails to think properly. I can't think straight, this just makes me anxious.

[notification from unknown]

I saw wonyoung's phone lighted up, who could she be chatting with?

[Remember this?

Unknown added a video]

Is this a blackmail? A spam? At wonyoung's age receiving this kind of messages? I can't help but peek through her phone.

“what's your pass? Eunbi just chatted,” I say

“0001,”

I unlocked her phone immediately, and looked at the messages.

[Remember this?

One file attached]

I clicked at the attachment, not knowing what was coming next. At that moment, I realized, she wasn't the wonyoung I knew.

No, we knew. A cctv footage in our dorm was in the attachment. All of us are sleeping peacefully like what we normally do. Except that wonyoung is not with us.

My jaw dropped as soon as I saw wonyoung staring at my sisters, with a bloody knife in hand.

“What's that?” She asked.

“N-nothing, Eunbi just said she's g-going home,” I mumbled.

I can't stop trembling, thinking that a killer might be infront of me. No, hyewon, think happy thoughts. A kid like wonyoung can't do that.

[New message!

Hyewon found out our little secret!]

I dropped the phone as soon as I saw my name appeared on the screen.

.

wonyoung picked up her phone anxiously, the members came to her house again, checking if she's still doing well.

The file didn't opened for a month.
Some could still remember what happened and some forgot it already

"Unnie, what if the file opened once again?" Hiichan asked eunbi for some instances, She hugged the older one

“That would not happen again. Look, it haven't opened for a month," nako calms Hitomi.

[La la la la vie en rose]

[Welcome to the town's favorite game!

Play?
Exit?]

"Psh. That exit button won't work,” Yena scoffed.

The girls don't have any choice but to play the game.

[Pick player¡

Wonyoung
Sakura
Yuri
Yena
Yujin
Nako
Eunbi
Chaewon
Hitomi
Minju
Chaeyeon

Dare:
-kill yourself

Dare:
-kill eunbi]

"Eunbi-unnie!" Hitomi cries harder and tightened her hug to eunbi.

It felt like a part of them suddenly torn into pieces. One of them has to die in every choices.

Eunbi remained, as she doesn't want her younger sisters to worry more. She can sacrifice herself for the sake of others. Eunbi accepted her fate of death.

"It's okay kids. I'll handle it. Just go and survive," eunbi says.

“you all still have a long way to go.”