18

"miss me?"

the two were relieved when they knew who was talking

"wonyoung?" yujin shed a tear.

"Shh, quiet. They'll be here soon." Wonyoung mouthed.

Wonyoung quickly untied her sisters' rope behind their backs.

"But, how did you—"

"I'll just explain later, okay?" The younger smiled and gave them a gun.

The two looked so confused but they had nothing to do.

"Where do you think you're going?"
The two guards asked.

"Away from your fucking dreams," sakura said after a gunshot, making wonyoung flinch.

They managed to get out from the cellar where they imprisoned.

"Here's the map, we just need to escape and play with unknown," wonyoung scans the hallway sharply.

Footsteps were heard from their backs, "what was that?" Yujin gasps.

"Well, well, wonyoung, my child," unknown appears again.

"This is what you get for setting me free. Well, I'm pretty glad for it," wonyoung crossed her arms.

"Woah, in superhero wonyoung we believe," the faceless guy praised the younger.

"Please, s-set us free," yujin's voice cracked.

Unknown went closer to yujin and caressed her cheek, "don't cry, babygirl—"

"THEN STOP THE FUCKING NONSENSE!" Sakura aggressively pulled the trigger of her gun.

Fresh blood came out from unknown's body, but still stand stood, "nice try, sakura, but one wrong step can make you die."

Sakura's knees started to shake.

"Don't worry, I won't be harsh to you. Just finish this mission and I'll set you all free," unknown added

"Mission my ass," wonyoung rolled her eyes, not surprised by his actions.

"Pardon, miss wonyoung?"

Wonyoung sucks teeth, waiting for his next response.

"Well easy, this basement isn't easy to escape at all, but don't worry, i'll let you escape this all by your own," he smiled.

"As if we can really escape?"