19

"are you really sure about this, wonyoung?"

They scan through the map wonyoung provided, seems like unknown fooled them again.

"No, I'm pretty certain, this one's the map I used to enter here," sweat drups down her face, they're trying to escape for six hours already.

"Isn't this the one?" Sakura found a storage room, the only door they found so far.

"Try to open it, then," yujin moves, trying to find something to open the door.

"But this isn't the door I went in," wonyoung thinks again.

Yujin removed a pin from her head, making her hair flow like waves. "Try this,"

Sakura attempts to unlock the door.

Until, they heard a knock behind it...

Sakura flinched and moved aside.

The door swayed open, revealing unknown, once again.

"Welcome to the circus, friends!"

Unknown clapped his hands in a specific tone.

"Ain't no time for your games buddy," wonyoung guarded her two older sisters behind her back.

"Let them free, I know I started all of this. So please, put them out of the way," wonyoung slips a note on yujin's purse.

"Nothing on this world is free, right wonyoung?" Unknown asked.

Wonyoung signals the other two to move away now, while yujin hesitates.

"Let's go now, let's do this for wonyoung, for the other girls, huh?" Sakura tries to calm the crying yujin.

Lastly, yujin agreed and ran away with the older.

On the other hand, wonyoung faced the consequences with unknown.

"Y-You will regret d-doing this," wonyoung moaned while unknown tied both of her hands and feet.

"As if i will, honey," he cupped wonyoung's cheeks and went down to strangle her neck.

"I-I'm r-really sorry—"

The two ran away as fast as they could trying not to be chased and also chasing for some air to breathe.

A paper falls down making yujin stop from running.

She felt the whole world stop while reading the letters. Sakura, on the other side, turned back to younger as the words say,

Dear sisters,

I guess, as soon as you read this letter, I'm probably dead.

I'm really sorry for everything i did. I actually knew what's coming next when i sent the file to you guys. I felt bad when i saw our other members die. The whole world just fell on me, i couldn't handle it any longer, that's when i decided to end my life, but that didn't went on the way i wanted. Unknown brought me back to life, trained me and even locked me on his hands. He wanted me at first but i was a coward, i pulled everyone in this war. I hope that you still forgive me  when this ends. I have hopes for you guys. You can do it. That's what queens do, right?

Scared but thankful,
Wonyoung.