7

tw: death.

[picking a member!

: KWON EUNBI! ]

"no, unnie!" the girls said in unison.

"hey, don't worry i'll be fine," the older reassured.

Eunbi tried to keep her chin up and hid a smile. Still, Sakura noticed the tears forming in the older's eye.

searching for a random dare!

: LEAVE IZ*ONE! ]

"but i thought you were going to die," Minju blankly said. members we're staring at her, making things awkward.

"atleast it's not deadly, " Eunbi mumbles.

"No it's not. It's twelve or nothing—”

“hey, hey shh... I'll be fine,” Eunbi rushed to minju as the girl started to whimper.

"unnie, please be safe, keep in touch with us," Wonyuong said.

[double dare!]

"oh come on, bitch!" said chaeyeon.

"that's bad," Eunbi stutters.

[GO OVERSEAS! A TICKET IS READY ON THE TABLE]

"yep, that's a good dare,” Eunbi walked across turned the monitor off. "i'm so sorry girls, but i have to do this for us. see you guys soon!"

Hours had passed by, but the girls felt rushed by helping the oldest pack her things.

Eunbi slid a note onto her drawers as she took some of her clothes inside.

“I'm going to miss everyone.”

“We will miss you too,” Yujin, busy clutching Eunbi's hand replied.

Later, the girl finally bid her last goodbye to her good friends. Feeling emotional, the tears finally gave in. “Don't forget why we are here, okay? Sooner, the things will unfold.”

As soon as her footsteps reached the door, a deafening noise came from nowhere, a thud arrived after. The girl tensed and smiled, fuck the world. She mumbled.

But when she cursed the world, another friend of theirs died.

why would a good girl curse the world?

:)