22

"miss? She's awake!"

yujin woke feeling fatigued.
She scanned the room and no one's a familiar face.

"Where am I?"
She asked in mind.

"Are you okay ma'am?" The doctor checked her pulse and heart rate.

She can't talk.

The last thing she remembers was a blackout with her friends she can't remember.

"I died?"

She asked herself.

Yujin stared at the eyes of everyone around her. They all looked pleased, "ma'am, you were in a coma for a year and looks like you have partial amnesia, "

Her body felt stiff, tried to move an inch but she can't.

"We would like to know who you are, ma'am, " they asked a question which she can't answer too.

She stood up carefully and removed the dextrose in her hand, "miss? where are you going?"

The girl walked slowly, step-by-step.

The sun radiated on her skin as soon as she got out of the hospital.

She roamed around the city, some things were new to her and some are not.

As she passed by a newsstand, a headline got her eyes hooked.

"After a year, unknown was finally revealed."

"U-unknown?" Yujin gasped.

"An online virus called file was spread across the web last year, "

"The virus includes a file which turned out to be a game, "

"The game contains questions and dares to be done and if not accomplished, a certain punishment will be given, "

"The girl group iz*one was also reportedly harassed by the game, "

A lump formed in her throat. She was about to cry.

"Ahn Yujin, a member, is still missing while the other members are still promoting up to the present, "

"They're alive?"

random thoughts wandered upon her mind. Why is she worried about someone she doesn't know?

She grabbed the piece of paper and continued to move on.

She wants to start anew.

Her life, didn't end there.

—————

THE END.

DATE STARTED: 013019

DATE ENDED: 060120

Hi everyone! I'm really really happy since I finished this book. As you can see, I started this last year and just finished this today so I'm glad that I continued this instead of discontinuing this book. Anyways, happy 11k reads file!

𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞