Chapter One

Awakening

"I see the universe, the planets, all destroyed. I see demons causing fear and panic. I see the chaos the universe had become. I see all of that without them."

- Astagnes, we need them! Those girls are our last chance! If we don't give them the powers soon, they won't have time to learn how to use their powers before the demon uprising!
- They are teenagers, Nebula and girls! I won't let you give them such power! I'd rather die, sister!
- Enough! Astagnes, Nebula! Both of you! The Oracle never fails. When this prophecy fulfills we'll need to be ready to fight for what we've created. If the Oracle says that those teenage girls are our last chance, then they are our last chance! Now, repeat the words so they can receive their powers!

Alamna Vitta Velto Vos es unos Relevatte. Ignis, Aqua, Caeli, Terra! Gardenia

Meanwhile, things on Earth were usual, these four girls were clueless about their destiny. The spell was cast by the Kvatel, it was only a matter of time until the arrival of the four magical abilities.
- Sweetheart! It's time to wake up. Your first day of school in Rosehill, you can't miss it!
- I know mom! I'm still a little scared but I'll be as positive as I can and I won't make the same mistake of trying to be everyone's favorite. I'll mind my own business. - said Tiffany with a huge smile on her face as she took a bite of her mom's empanada. The girl reached for the glass of water but as she tried touching it, the glass kept pulling from her when all of a sudden it fell to the ground and shattered.
Tiffany rapidly forgot the incident and grabbed her bag, notifying her mom that she's finally ready.

Seemingly, Tiffany was not the only person whose first school day started off weird and stressful. Larissa was putting on her everyday makeup when her phone started ringing
- Hey girl, hey! Are you coming or what?!
- Oh my God! I forgot to check the time! I'm not even half ready! I have less than twelve minutes! I won't be able to make it, Tessie!- Larissa panicked through the phone, when her friend suggested something
- Okay, what if we skip the first lesson, it's PE anyway, totally pointless. I'm pulling up to your house then we'll leave when you're ready, don't worry!

Yasmin's morning was quite pleasant. She woke up, took a shower and put on her favorite outfit, then greeted her parents.
- Morning! Are you ready guys?
- Good morning, sweetheart! We're ready. Where is your jacket?
- Oh, duh! I left it in my room. I'll be back in a sec. - Yasmin told her parents and she quickly ran into her room for her jacket. However she stopped at the doorstep when she looked at the water that flew out from the bathroom. The girl sighed and let a "Great" out. For some reason, Yasmin focused on the water and it started flowing right back into the bathroom. The girl looked really confused and said "well, that was weird."

Cleo has already arrived to school, and she sneaked out with a few guys for a smoke. The girl was quite problematic, she surrounded herself with the wrong people and she seemed to ignore that.
- Not to sound like a douche but you got hotter over the summer, Cleo. - said Peter, Cleo's friend while checking her out
- Well, Peter no matter what you say, you are a douche, now light my cigarette! - the girl demanded and Peter did as he was told. He was madly in love with Cleo, who seemingly ignored him. The lighter didn't light the cigarette after a lot of tries and when Cleo got angry, she light the cigarette herself somehow. Both teenagers were in shock.

The first day of school almost came to an end, when the four girls received a letter from their friends, informing them about a party at the old Wickery Factory. At first the girls were quite skeptical about it but later on decided to attend.