Chapter 1 : The Silent Evacuation

A/N: Tsukiko (redhead female) is my OC she is paired with Kou whereas Liana (the hijabi) is a self insert I have her paired with Karl.

- - - - - +++++ - - - - - +++++ - - - - - -

It is an evening for a social gathering. Everyone, from the common folk to the aristocracy has gathered at Eden Castle. The music plays an almost upbeat waltz. The guests are entertained, their chatter fills the hall.

Yet there is something nagging at Liana's very core.

"Liana I respect you more than anyone else in this room

"Liana I respect you more than anyone else in this room. However, I do must tell you your mask is faltering right now." 

Tsukiko, the crimson huntress has been with Liana long enough to know when she is no longer smiling honestly. While her facial expression remains the same unemotional look she always wears, her lavender eyes show the concern the huntress has for one of her masters. 

"Tsukiko..."

The name almost comes out as if the Queen is calling out for help. Taking a deep breath, Liana glances back to the female guard. Her eyes betray everything. Without uttering a single word, Tsukiko already knows what she must do.

"Consider it done." 

It is in moments like these where Liana feels blessed about Tsukiko's instinct and her ability to read faces. 

"Please do it as stealthy as you can. I'm going to find Karl, he should get everyone out. I'll follow once I have found Christa and brought her to safety as well. Please take care of those kids." The Queen adds

"Don't worry I will."

Without looking back Tsukiko keeps her cool, she finds Kou first, with his magic eye he should be able to tell what she is thinking right now, which will make sure the Mukami brothers will be at a safe place in matter of minutes.

With a single glance, Kou notices his bride. The look in her eyes may appear normal for anyone who doesn't know her well enough. Even without Kou's Magic eye, he knows something ominous has happened. Before Kou can utter a word, Tsukiko moves her eyes to her corners, focusing back to Liana who is watching them from afar with a smile.