Chapter 6: Decision

A/N: Hooray for the final chapter :D

Also some Muslim  and Indonesian Vocab for you all :D

Astaghfirullah = Oh my god, in the sense of shock
(a)Dek = Honorific for someone younger than you, can be used for both genders
(ba)Pak = Honorific used for men OLDER than you mostly used for men who are around the age of 40 and older.

- - - - - +++++ - - - - - +++++ - - - - -

Eden castle is in ruins, the Sakamaki's now live temporarily at their Mansion in the human world while servants and builders repair the castle. While the Mansion usually is quiet even when everyone is home. Ever since the battle between the hunters and the demonic race, some sort of light in the house has died down.

While the Sakamaki brothers do not wish to admit that they got out of the situation unscatched because of a human woman. The fact remains. Watching their father's pressure to everyone in the Netherrealm, forcing them to kneel for a being that is only Livestock for them.

Only the Founding Brothers didn't had any problems with Karl's aura pressure. Two weeks have already passed. At the end of the week even the Founders visit the Sakamakis obviously because the human girl they keep wants to know how the situation is with Liana.

Two weeks have passed and yet the expressions of the Sakamakis and the Mukamis have yet lifted to a more positive outlook.

"Unfortunately, though can you blame her. You saw how she looked when Karl brought her back..." Tsukiko rest her head against the back of the couch, her side is itching from the wounds, they are healing but boy can she go for a proper bath by now.

"Astaghfirullah, I don't even dare to ask Pak Karl how he is holding up. It's like something else died there..." Hiding her face in her arms, Idrina keeps one hand on her stomach. 

"Aunty can you please not use the word death or to die... It makes me feel a bit uncomfortable..." Antares holds a pillow closer to her, breathing in the rose scented left behind from laundry. She visited her mother yesterday, yet her Father simply shook her head. There hasn't been any chance in her recovery as of yet.

Quickly Idrina rises back up, shocked of the poor choice of words she just used. "Ah, sorry dek!" 

"Where is Karl Heinz-san now?" Yui glances to the women in the room, Liana means a lot to the women, heck, even Yui can't think of a life without the Queen, she has been a listening ear for them all. A bright light when everyone else was feeling down.  

"They aren't allowed in Kakak Liana case, she either wakes up on her own, or HE will call her himself."