Chapter 2: Confusion

A/N: Antares is the child of Liana and Karl just an FIY

- - - - - +++++ - - - - - +++++ - - - - -

Before Liana instructed both Karl and Tsukiko to get everyone to a safe place. The Sakamaki brothers have already fled the scene after official introductions. Aside from Reiji everyone has gathered in the living room close to the ballroom. Waiting for the word that would deliver them from torment of playing pretend in front of of their biological father.

 Waiting for the word that would deliver them from torment of playing pretend in front of of their biological father

"This blows! It is our own home and we can't even bail." 

Ayato kicks against the coffee table in front of him, his hands in his hoodie pockets. Scoffing at the situation. Attending a gathering he doesn't want to go to is one thing. Not being allowed to leave the Castle when it is still ongoing is a whole different matter.

"Really, I do hope something happens so we can at least visit the human world for some fun." 

The youngest of the triplets sighs at how things are, even with the social gathering ongoing, he can't exactly snatch a good girl when all them are obeying his father's every word. 

"Who cares about that, they better not eat all the cake... Right Teddy?" 

Kanato on the other hand has his mind set on a totally different matter. The rich food and desserts on the many tables in the ballroom.

"Aaah, we get it. Jeez, you and your sweet tooth. How come aren't you bloated yet from eating that much anyway?" 

Scoffing once more Ayato finally gets of the couch he was resting in. 

"Fufu, as if I would tell you~" 

Kanato simply giggles, holding the plush bear closer to Ayato when the older triplet inquires about how the lavender headed isn't gaining weight from all the sweets.

While the triplets continue to quarrel over the whole affair of the social gathering outside of the room Tsukiko finally manages to reach the living room, much to her surprise she finds Reiji actually walking to said living room rather than back to the ballroom.