Chapter 3: Rendez Vous

A/N: Idrina is my OC she is paired with Ruki and another Hijabi ouob

Some Indonesian vocab

Mas = honorific used for men who are about the same age as you

Kakak = honorific used for someone who is older than you, it is used for both men and women

Bang = informal honorific used for men around your own age.

- - - - - +++++ - - - - - +++++ - - - - -

With Antares close behind Tsukiko, the three women finally catch up with the bigger group. Karl Heinz appears to have set everything up for the fireworks, the familiars ready to light everything. The guards forming a proper line to protect the aristocracy from flames and rogue arrows.

Much to Tsukiko's surprise she finds the Sakamaki brothers already with the guests.

"I wonder will it rain tomorrow

"I wonder will it rain tomorrow. To think you actually stayed here, with these people nonetheless."

"I messaged Shu-nii and Reiji-nii. There is more to the story." Antares shows her phone to the oldest of the Mukami's and her guard.

"Perhaps you will be of more aid than that my Livestock has been. She is bent on remaining silent. What on earth happened that both the Queen and Idrina are bent on saying nothing?" Ruki brings his palm to his lips, imitating his adoptive father's way of stance when speaking.

"Wait!" Before Antares can tell what has happened, Karl steps in upon seeing the oldest Sakamaki among the people at the rendez vous.

"Shu you are in charge now, I'm heading back to the castle. I can't have it that both my wives are sacrificing their lives to save ours. I will not have you skip on this." Karl squints his eyes a little bit, knowing full well on his son's quirk of skipping classes and other responsibilities.

"Tch, I get it already. I just need to do it right." Scoffing Shu looks away, scratching his head when his father places the importance of him skipping responsibilities.