roman x reader - oneshot

this oneshot is for me :)

my p.o.v

as i walked down rodeo drive in cali, i saw this delicious looking man. he had a full arm tattoo that made him even more hot. he had this wonderful ass hair that was shoulder length and was so sleek.

i think i've seen him before. wait-omg. that's roman reigns! he's from wwe! omg i am internally freaking out rn.

i decided that i was thirsty so I started my way to the holy grail of coffee places, starbucks!

once i got into starbucks, i went up to the counter and ordered my usual, a cold chocolate chip frapp. before i could walk out the door, i guess i wasn't watching where i was going and i ran right into a person and spilt my frapp all over him.

"oh my gosh! i'm so sorry!" i said embarrassed.

i didn't even need to look up at the person to know what i just spilt my drink all over roman reigns.

my hands flew up to my face to cover my burning cheeks.

"no need to say sorry babygirl."

oh. my. lord.

he just called me babygirl.

"here, please let me help you." i grabbed some napkins.

"nah. your good babygirl."

he stepped outside the coffee shop as the cleaning employee got a mop to clean up the mess.

"i-uh..hi." i said in embarrassment.

he just stood there with a smirk on his face. i wanted to hate his smirk but i just couldn't. he started to take off his shirt because it was drenched in my beverage.

i couldn't keep my eyes off of his chiseled chest and abs.

"you like what you see babygirl?"

"well i can't take my eyes off you so i would say i do." i sad with a wink.

"well, since you like what you see, why don't I take you out tomorrow?"

"wait-really? why me? i'm just a blonde bimbo slut..according to my ex..."

"babygirl, you ain't anything close to a slut. you might just be the prettiest girl i've seen in a while. but i insist, lemme take you out."

"oh fine. but can i get your number so i can contact you?"

"sure babygirl."

we switched phones to enter each other's numbers and contacts."

omg. he entered his contact name as future husband🤙🏽🥵

gosh how am i already so in love with him.

"i'll see you tomorrow my love." he said before walking away shirtless leaving me in awe.