randy orton x oc - oneshot

(child is in the media)

4 years ago

it was a one night stand. that was it. probably nothing more or nothing less. he won't even remember me anyways.

i decide to pull on my clothes that had been discarded last night all over the floor.

i rush, mostly because i want to get out of here and also because i need to forget. i cannot get attached. because if i do, i won't be able to detach.

i walk out the motel apartment door only to find that it was raining. i start to walk home but then realizing i don't know my way home from here. i decide to put on my gps but my phone is dead. great. just great.

a young man walks over to me and i realize that he's actually gorgeous. but not as gorgeous and randy or whatever his name is.

"hey, what're you doing out here walking all by yourself in the rain at 7 am?"

"oh, i'm just walking home from a friends house is all."

"would you like a ride home? i've got a car around then corner."

"uhh sure..."

"isaac, the name is isaac."

"yeah sure isaac." i say smiling lightly with a bit of a shiver to it.

"okay great."

a couple weeks later

me and isaac have been hitting it off lately. we've been hanging out quite a lot.

but, i noticed that i never felt well in the mornings.

i remembered back to that night with randy. i think he used a condom. yeah, he did. but did it break? i can't be pregnant! not right now anyways! i'm too young, i'm only 20!

i rush to the drug store a couple blocks away and get a pregnancy test.

"you look a little young to be buying this, don't ya think?" asks the cashier.

"i don't think what i buy concerns you thank you very much."

she hands me the receipt silently.

i hurry home as a nervous-wreck, dreading have to take the test.

once i get home, i just throw everything down on the floor and head straight to the bathroom.

I take the test and leave it in the counter for three minutes as is says to do on the flimsy, cardboard box.

i anxiously head to the bathroom shaking and re-open the door and reach to grab the test.

i look down and i break down in tears.

it's positive.

i sit down and cry my eyes out for the next couple hours. various thoughts creep into my head like, what if i'm not a good mother, and all the other what if questions.

present day

"brooklyn! where are you my little princess?"

i now have a four year old daughter named brooklyn. she doesn't know who her dad is and i tend to keep it that way until she eventually asks. me and isaac dated for a couple weeks but when i told him i was pregnant, he left and never came back.

we were playing hide n seek at the park when i accidentally ran straight into the play equipment. i fell backwards and got mulch all over myself. a man, looked to be in his early thirties, came over to help me.

"do i know you?" i asked him.

before he could answer, my daughter came running over.

"mommy, mommy!" she yelled

"yes baby?"

"you no come and find me?"

"sorry baby, i fell down and this gentleman helped me up."

"oh. okay."

she hid behind my leg and peeked our ever so slightly.

"who is this young lady?" he asked.

randy pov

i never forgot that one night stand four years ago. she was the most beautiful woman i have ever seen.

she asked me if she knew me at all and i was about to answer but a little girl came running over.

"mommy, mommy!" she exclaimed.

"yes baby?"

"you no come and find me?"

"sorry baby, i fell down and this gentleman helped me up."

"oh. okay."

she hid behind her mom's legs.

"who is this young lady here?" i ask her.

"this is brooklyn. she's four years old turning five in a couple months."

when she said those words i immediately froze up. four years ago...that was our one night stand. oh my god, this is my daughter.

"everlyn is it?" i ask

"um yeah, are you randy?"

"i am, and i am going to assume that this little girl here is my daughter?"

"u-um yeah." she says blushing.

"can i introduce myself to her?"

"yeah, go ahead." she breathes out.

"hey brooklyn, i'm your daddy."

"you my daddy?"

"mhm."

i thought that she would hide more but instead she let go of her mom and ran towards me and hugged me. i of course immediately hugged her back.

"now dat i met you, can we get ice cweam daddy? pwease?"

i looked towards everlyn and she slightly nodded.

"of course babygirl."

"yay!"

i went over to everlyn and hugged her.

"thank you." i whispered.

"you're welcome. she needs a dad in her life anyways."

and then i leaned in and kissed her on the lips. she kissed back and we kissed for a good 20 seconds before we heard brooklyn.

"ewww! you guys are nasty!"

we pulled apart and laughed. we got brooklyn into her car seat are started to drive.

"hey mommy, hey daddy? when can i get a baby sister?"

we both looked at each other awkwardly and i leaned in and whispered in everlyn's ear.

"you know, i can make that happen tonight.."

there was an evident smirk on my face as we pulled in the driveway of the ice cream place.