roman x reader - oneshot

lyrics: i've been holding back tears while you're throwing back beers

TW: domestic abuse, rape, and swear words

y/n pov

i grunted as he smacked me across the face once again. my boyfriend, jack. i've wanted to leave for a while now but it's getting harder and he slaps me around when i bring up leaving him.

"you ungrateful bitch. after all i've done for you, you want to leave me like it's nothing." he spat in my face.

"you've been slapping me around for months, you asshole!" i yell at him.

i cried out in pain as he starts kicking me and punching me in the face.

"stop, stop, please stop!" i sob out to him as a plea.

he walks away from me to go guzzle down another beer. i crawl off the floor and go to the kitchen where my phone is.

roman🖤

y/n
roman, can you come over? like now

roman🖤
yeah, sure. everything okay?

y/n
just come over, please

roman🖤
okay, i'll be there in 5 minutes
read at 3:57 am

i hear jack coming so i put my phone away in a drawer so he can't see it.

"what are you doing! are you texting someone?"

"n-no. i was getting water, i promise!" i try to reason.

"yeah right! i have something else in mind for you." he laughs sinisterly.

he comes towards me setting his beer down on the counter. he grabs me harshly by my upper arm and pushes me onto the counter, slamming my back.

i whine in pain.

he grabs my waistband and roughly drags my leggings down.

"jack! what are you doing? no! jack, stop!" i scream.

he puts his hand over my mouth, muffling my cries. he then tugs at his belt and pulls his pants down, along with his underwear.

he shoved himself roughly inside of me, giving no mercy.

i scream out in pain, crying and screaming for him to stop.

BANG

there is a loud bang on the front door and roman runs to the kitchen.

"get the hell off of her!" he yells at jack.

"what're you gonna do?" he taunts roman.

roman punches jack square in the nose, breaking it.

all the while roman is fighting off jack, i get dressed again and run upstairs to pack a small duffel.

i run and grab my phone and see jack on the floor, roman still on top punching him.

"roman! roman, get up! we have to go! he's not worth it!" i urge.

roman gets off of him and walks with me out of the door and into his car.

*5 min drive time later*

i set my bag on the floor by the front door and sit down on his couch.

"y/n, what the hell happened back there?" roman asks me.

"h-he drank a couple beers and got mad at me. and then he slapped, punched, and kicked me before he forced himself on me." i said tearing up.

"y/n...you are always safe with me." roman said. he then hugged me and we fell asleep on the couch together.