roman x the usos x jeanna - smut

jeanna pov

the show had just ended, with the usos and roman taking the win over the new day. roman hit big e with a spear and pinned him and that was that.

everybody started flooding the way out of the stands as soon as the show was done. i was collecting my things and i then realized that i was the last out of the stands. i walked down the stairway and into the hallway that lead to backstage. i was on my way to go meet some superstars before i left for my own humble abode.

as i was walking, i was stopped by three certain samoans. i look up and surprise, surprise, it was none other than roman, jimmy, and jey.

"uh-uhm hi." i stutter.

"hi babygirl. we noticed you in the stands tonight and you're very beautiful." roman says.

"well-uh thank you. i appreciate the compliment but i really have to go. i am supposed to be meeting some other superstars." i tell them.

"uh-uh. you can do that another night. how do you feel about a night in our hotel room, together?" jimmy questions me.

i instantly blush and go weak in the knees.

"i'd say she'd like that very much boys." said jimmy.

roman beckoned for me to follow them so i did. i followed them into the locker room and then eventually out to their rental car.

"black suv. roomy." i commented.

"you begging for all three of us to fuck you right here?" jimmy questions.

"i wouldn't object but i think a bed would be more comfortable."

jey smirks and motions for roman to start driving.

10 minutes later

they parked the car in the lot in front of the hotel and all four of us got out of the car. we headed through the glass doors of the hotel and got their room number from the secretary at the front desk.

"room 506. i've heard that's the biggest room." i comment.

we made our way five floors up and into their room.

they immediately put all their bags and suitcases to the side and moved me towards the bed.

roman grabbed my neck lightly but roughly and pulled me into a deep, needy kiss. i of course kissed back.

when he parted himself from me, i took the chance to peel my shirt and jeans off. i was left in my underwear. which, non coincidentally happened to be lingerie.

all three of them groaned at the sight

all three of them groaned at the sight. jimmy came up next to me and pushed me back onto the bed causing me to squeal.

i watched as all three of the men in front me took off their clothes and threw them on the ground. i had three sexy, naked, and handsome samoans in front of me.

i beckoned them to come closer as i laid down on the bed. jey laid beside me and took me into a deep kiss, our tongues twisting together. during that kiss, jimmy slid my panties down and started placing kisses down my stomach, leading to my core.

i moaned as he kissed the skin around my inner thighs, eventually kissing my inner thighs and inching towards my center.

i saw roman jerking himself off to the sight so beckoned him closer to me and i took ahold of his cock and started jerking him off. i placed him in my mouth and started sucking.

his breathing stifled as i hollowed my cheeks. i gasped loudly as jimmy sucked my clit into his mouth and started sucking on my clit. meanwhile, i kept sucking on roman and jey was fondling my tits through my bra.

he reached behind me and took off my bra, sliding it off and down my shoulders. jey then threw my bra and placed his mouth over my sensitive nipple and swirled his tongue around.

i could only think about myself about to have a threesome with the three hottest people on the planet.

jimmy removed his mouth from my core as i came, hard. i gaped my mouth around roman as my legs were shaking uncontrollably and i shuddered.

roman picked me and and instructed me to get on all fours.

i got up, my legs feeling like jelly. jimmy got underneath me and jey moved by my mouth so i could suck his dick.

"i think you're wet enough to handle one dick, can you handle two?" jimmy questions me.

my eyes widened while roman chuckled.

roman grabbed some lube from his bag and squeezed the bottle so the clear substance drizzled over my ass. he rubbed it around, using a generous amount to lube my asshole.

he shoved two fingers in my ass, scissoring them to stretch me out some. i gasped loudly when he hit a spot in me.

he removed his hands and then jey and roman both positioned their cocks, one at each hole. jimmy thrusted himself in my pussy while roman slowly pushed himself into my ass.

"oh my fuck! oh shit!" i exclaimed in pure bliss.

jey started face fucking me while i moaned, quieting my moan.

i whined as they both slowed down only for them to drill into both of my holes faster than ever.

"who owns this pussy?" jimmy said while slapping my ass.

"y-you do! oh fuck, holy fucking shit!" i yelled.

"who owns this ass? huh!" roman yelled at me.

"fuck- you do! god-" i was cut off by jey shoving himself farther down my throat causing me to gag.

i started shaking as i came.

"oh my god! please don't stop! make me cum!" i yelled out.

all three of them groaned and moaned at they all came. roman took himself out of my ass as jey replaced him.

"i-i don't think i can take another." i said.

jey just chuckled at that and shoved himself in my ass.

i squealed loudly.

i immediately started shaking again as both of them, jimmy and jey, started thrusting again.

jimmy lifted me up as a squirted in a huge burst all over his lower stomach.

"i-i'm close! shit!" i said with my eyes screwed shut.

they both started thrusting faster as i came.

"shit, holy fuck." i said feeling tired.

all three of them removed themselves from my various holes and laid next to me.

"that was by far, the best sex i've ever had, oh my god." i told them.

they all chuckled and nodded in agreement as sleep took all four of us over fast.

word count: 1094