roman x jeanna - smut

romanreignsgirl01

jeanna's pov

i was driving down the road when i heard police sirens.

"fuck" i mumble

i immediately pull over because i am not going to be getting in more trouble tonight. the cop pulls up behind me on the side.

he opens his door and climbs out of his car.

damn he's hot

"ma'am, please roll your window down."
the cop tells me.

i push the automatic button on the drivers side and my window slides down.

"may i help you officer?" i ask in the sweetest voice in attempt to get out of a potential ticket.

"do you know how fast you were going ms?"

"uhm, no. sorry about that."

"you were going 70 miles an hour. 10 miles over the speed limit."

"gosh i'm so sorry officer. it won't happen again. i promise."

"i don't think a sorry will cut it. you are a very beautiful woman ms.."

"riviera." i say as i finish his statement.

"officer, i'm flattered but what do you mean?"

"step out of the car ma'am."

i get out of my car willingly. i've watched enough shows to know that you put your hands on the car.

when i'm turned around i feel a sharp stinging pain on my ass. i gasp and turn around quickly.

he takes my body into his hands and whispers in my ear "stay." in a gruff but sexy as fuck voice.

i comply, getting turned on by the minute.

he takes me back to his cop car and opens the back seat door. i can only assume he wants me to climb in so i do.

"lay down on your back."

i'm wearing gym shorts as i just came from the gym. he pulls them off in one swipe.

i attempt to sit up but he pushes me right back down onto the seat. now i'm only in a tank top, sports bra, and my underwear.

he climbs on top of me and starts sucking on my neck. he somehow immediately finds my sweet spot and i moan profusely.

he grasps my chest and starts to massage them.

in under a minute my tank top and my sports bra were off. i'm normally quite conservative but i couldn't stop him. i didn't want him to stop.

he starts to lick my bud and suck. i let out a moan.

"oh fuck." i whisper.

"i think you need to take off some layers officer." i said seductively.

he takes off everything except his boxers.

i can see his imprint easily through his underwear and my eyes widen.

"intimidated?"

i stay silent as he continues to work his magic.

he finally gets down to my crotch and i shiver at his touch.

"reactive. wonderful." he comments.

by now, my underwear are off and he is toying around with my bundle of nerves.

"oh fuck fuck fuck." i whimper.

he stops and sits up. he takes off his boxers and i know what he wants.

"come suck daddy's cock. i know you want to."

i crawl over to him and start pumping him. i then put my mouth over him sucking what i can and pumping the rest.

he starts to moan loudly and grunt. i feel him twitch in my mouth and he cums straight down my throat.

"oh fuck babygirl." he says dragging out fuck.

he flips me over and enters me with no warning thrusting immediately.

i squeal out in surprise but get used to his size pretty quickly.

i'm moaning over and over now and can't stop.

"don't stop, yes yes yes, don't fucking stop." i hiss out.

he keeps pounding me endlessly.

i feel a familiar heat in the pit of my stomach and i also feel like i need to go to the bathroom.

"i have to go to the bathroom. i won't be able to hold it." i say while he is still thrusting mercilessly into me.

"hold it babygirl, just hold it i'm almost there."

i feel him start to get sloppy and i know that he's about to cum again.

he keeps hitting my g spot and i can't hold it anymore.

i explode all over his dick screaming in pleasure.

"fuck! oh my god! yes yes yes!" i yell out while my orgasm washes over me.

i manage to stop screaming to catch my breath. i look down and see my legs trembling and what looks to be water everywhere.

the officer laughs gently.

"have you ever done that before babygirl?"

"n-no."

"you just squirted."

"definitely want to do that again." i say chuckling.

the officer laughs again moving to an upright position holding me in his arms.

"name's roman by the way."

"jeanna."