Prolouge

Selina was in the club one night. She was talking with Barbra and Tabitha.
"So Selina when are we going to be training" Tabitha asks her. She shrugs.
"Whenever Tabs I'm not really fussed the more the better but tonight I'm not really feeling it" she says.
"Understandable" she says taking a sip of her drink. Selina stands and listens to the music.
"Uhh can one of you go and tell that group of teens over there to shut up we are getting complaints" Barbra says walking up to the two.
"Which group" Tabitha asks.
"The ones over in that booth" she says pointing to the booth.
"Selina your around their age can you go over and tell them to shut up" Tabitha asks. Selina groans.
"Fine" she says before walking over to them.

"Selina nice to see you come have a drink" Bruce says. She raises her eyebrows.
"Bruce" she says. He smirks at her.
"Ok I'm not over hear for a drink. We have complaints about you and your so called friends. So do you want to tell your little brat pack to reel it in a little or so I have to call your keeper" she says.
He laughs.
"Call Alfred he won't answer. I fired him" he says. Selina raises her eyes brows.
"You fired him to prove what exactly" she asks.
"I'm not trying to prove anything. He was in my way" he says.
"In your way of what" she asks.
"Of who I am. This is who I am" he says moving his arms. She shakes her head.
"What happened to the Bruce Wayne I knew" she says.
"That wasn't Bruce Wayne. This is Bruce Wayne" he says. She shakes her head.
"This isn't you Bruce. I'm disappointed in you" she says walking away. She walks over to Tabitha and grabs her bag.
"Where are you going" Tabitha asks.
"Away from here" she says grabbing her bag and walking out of the club.

She walks down a alley way near her apartment that she is staying at. She can't believe Bruce would turn to drink. I know he has been through some shit in his life but drink isn't the answer. Saying she was disappointed in his was and understatement. She was ashamed that she ever felt something for him.
She keeps walking when she hears a small cry. She stops in her tracks when she hear it. She looks around and try's to find where it is coming from. She sees a bag next to a dumpster. She walks over and looks in and sees a small baby in there. The baby was no more than a day old. She picks up the baby.
"Hey shhh" she coos the baby. She looks and sees the baby is naked. It was a boy.
She shushes the baby. "It's ok kitten it ok" she says. The baby stops crying and stares at her. She takes off her jacket and wraps it around the baby.
"Ok kitten let's get you away from here" she says and walks to her apartment.