Chapter 8

Selina gets dressed into her work clothes. Today was her first day in the school and she wanted to make a good impression. She wore her usual clothes as she would be out on the field doing sports so she couldn't wear heels and other clothes like skirts. Selina feeds Cayden his bottle while Alfred makes them breakfast. Selina cleans the dishes when there is a knock on the door. Alfred gives her a confused look. She just shrugs before walking towards the door. She slowly opens the door and she sees Bruce standing there.
"What are you doing here Bruce" she asks.
"Well as its your first day I thought I could drive you to the school as I will be helping you out today" he says. She raises her eyebrow.
"Why will you be helping me out today why can't someone at the school do it" she asks crossing her arms.
"Well the school is a bit understaffed so they asked me to help as they know I know the school quite well" he says. Selina nods her head.
"Ok let me get my bag and I'll be out" she says. Bruce nods as she walks off.
Selina walks out with her bag. Alfred holds Cayden in his arms.
"Ok I'll see you later" she says to Alfred and kissing Caydens head. Selina walks over to Bruce and closes the door as she walks out.

Bruce and Selina pull up to the school. Bruce parks the car and they walk in.
"Ahh nice to see you again Selina" Linda says.
"You to Linda" Selina says with a nod.
"Here are your class for the next 2 weeks you have a class at second period today" she says. Selina nods.
"Thank you" she says.
"Mr Wayne I assume you will be helping her" Linda asks.
"I will be here for the next few weeks Linda" he says. She nods.
"Very well you can help with some of the classes if you would like" she says.
"Thank you I will be with Selina for the next few weeks help get her settled in" Bruce says.
"Very well then sir". Bruce turns to Selina.
"Come on I'm going to show you to the PE building" he says. Selina nods at him.

Bruce walks into Selina's office.
"This is your office there is a classroom that you have in the door next to here as there a few lessons where you have to teach them about the sports" he says.
"Well I'm going to have to learn some of them myself" she says. He chuckles.
"I have some old tapes of sports at the manor if you want you can come over and watch them" he says.
"I would but I have to look after Cayden" she says putting her bag down.
"Well you could bring him with you" Bruce says.
"B we still don't trust that you are out of drinking. How can I trust that some of your so called friends won't come and do something" she says turning to him.
"Selina I won't let them in. And your being over protective. Nothing will happen to him. It will be fine" he says. She stares at him for a minute then groans.
"Fine how about today we can go and pick him up" Selina says. Bruce smiles.
"Sure" he says. She gives him a small smile.
"Well you have a class in an hour or so you better get prepared" he says.