Chapter 3

Tabitha walks into the sirens club and sees Barbra.
"Where have you been I sent you to get that delivery 3 hours ago it shouldn't take that long" she says looking at Tabitha.
"I went to visit Selina I had to get her a few things" she says.
"Like what exactly" she asks raising her eyebrows. Tabitha sighs.
"The night at the club when Bruce was here. After she left she found a newborn baby in a bag in an alley and she has been looking after it and she has decided to keep it" she says. Barbra raises her eyebrow with wide eyes.
"So your telling me that as soon as she found this baby that she I now going to chuck everything away just so she can look after the thing" she says.
"That baby would have died Barbra and Selina might not seem like it but she cares. She has changed so much in the past few days and it's not bad. She has changed into a wonderful women. She has gone from being a street kid and has changed so she can look after Cayden" she says.
"So she's named it Cayden" Barbra says.
"Yeah it means great fighter" she says. Barbra takes a sip of her drink.
"Fine" she says. Tabitha rides her eyebrow.
"What" she asks looking confused.
"I said fine she can keep the kid" she says taking another sip of her drink.
"Ok well I might be taking him a few nights over the next few weeks" she says.
"Whatever just don't let it get in the way of business" she says. Tabitha nods.
"Thanks Babs she will appreciate it". Barbra nods.
"Whatever now there's nothing else for me to do so you can do whatever you want just be back before opening tonight your working" Barbra says. Tabitha nods before leaving the club.

Selina walks around the rough part of Gotham. She had Cayden in her arms. She had to go and get some more clothes for him and maybe some toys if she could swipe them. It would be harder with a baby but she had to. She walks around and sees a bunch of guys standing in a line. She hears them shouting at someone.
"Will you let me through" a British voice says. Selina knows that voice. Alfred. Selina looks at Cayden and finds a little place near a dumpster.
"I'll be back in a minute" she says as she kisses the babies head.

She grabs her whip and walks behind the men. She swings her whip and it wraps around one of the men's necks. She pulls on it hard and he falls backwards. Alfred takes the Chance and swings at the other men. Selina punches the other guys and they all then fall to the ground. She and Alfred look at the men.
"Let's get out of here" they say before getting up and running.

"Thanks for that Miss Kyle" Alfred says turning to her. She smiles at him. She hears a cry and her eyes widen and she runs over to the bin and sees Cayden.
"Hey kitten shhh" she says as she rocks the baby.
"Miss Kyle who's baby is that" Alfred asks. She turns to him.
"This is Cayden I found him a few days ago in a bag in an alley and I have been looking after him since" she says. Alfred looks at the child.
"Where have you been living" he asks.
"In my apartment that I have about 10 minutes away" she says. Alfred nods.
"Do you have everything" he asks.
"Formula, diapers, clothes, he has a few todays, crib and other things" she says. He nods.
"So what are you doing out here" he asks.
"I'm heading to the store was thinking about getting him some more clothes and toys" she tells him.
"Where are you getting the money to buy this" he asks.
"Tabitha she says that I could keep the baby".
"Tabitha Galavan" he asks. I nod. He raises his eyebrows a litttle.
"Alright then I just want to make sure this little minx is alright" he says. Selina smiles and nods.
"So where are you staying at. I know about Bruce" she says. He sighs.
"Just anywhere I can get sleeping" he says. She sighs and gives him a sympathetic look.
"How about me and you go and get the stuff and then you can stay at my apartment for a while" she says. He shakes his head.
"I can't have you do that miss Kyle I'm fine" he says. She shakes her head.
"No come on I can get some more food ok. Come on Alfred it's fine" she says. After a few seconds of looking at her he nods.
"Fine. Thank you miss Kyle" he says. She nods.
"Come on" she says walking onwards.