10

Tyler woke in the middle of the night and whimpered softly. He had, had a wet dream, one about Josh and he was hard. Precum soaked through his underwear and his dick strained agaisnt them painfully. He looked at Josh's sleeping figure and moved closer.

He gripped joshs shirt in his hands, tugging on it softly and nudging his nose at Josh's jaw. "Hm? What? Whats wrong?" Josh mumbled sleepily, wrapping his arms around the younger. Tyler whimpered softly and tried to move closer. He wrapped his legs around Josh's thigh and moaned softly at the pressure on his crotch.

When Josh felt Tyler's hard on agaisnt his thigh he smiled softly. "My babys horny." He said, his hands trailing to Tyler's bum and giving it a slight squeeze. Tyler let out another small moan and pushed his hips agaisnt Josh's thigh.

Josh rolled him onto his back and kissed him softly as he slipped his hand into Tyler's underwear. Tyler's hips bucked up and he whimpered as Josh kissed his neck and jerked him off. It didnt take him long to cum and when he did Josh reached over to the nightstand to grab some tissues.

Tyler was asleep again before josh even finished cleaning up. Josh only smiled softly and laid down, wrapping his arms around Tyler and kissing the back of his neck softly.

Over the next few days Tyler was his normal clingy self. On the weekend the couple went over Tyler's brothers house. Zack, had invited tyler over just to hang out and stuff when they were talking at their mothers party. Tyler agreed but only if Josh could come and zack happily agreed to that.

They were sitting on zacks couch, chatting casually when the front door opened. Tyler looked at zack and zack quickly stood up with wide eyes. He ran out of the room. Tyler looked to Josh who wrapped an arm around his shoulders and kissed his forehead.

"What do you mean dont go in the living room? Zack what's going on?" A voice spoke and Tyler was tensing at it. His eyes went wide and he gripped onto Josh's arm tightly. Josh looked down at him, not knowing what was wrong.  Tyler's breathing picked up as he stared at the entrance to the hallway.

"No please dont-" zack said. "Zack get out of the way." The voice spoke again before the owner to the voice appeared in the doorframe. The man froze as him and Tyler stared at each other. It was quiet for a moment but then the man flipped.

"What the fuck is he doing here zack? Why the fuck would you let that little piece of shit into your house?" The man asked. "D-dad just calm down." Zack said but the man was clearly pissed at the situation. Tyler's father still had a good relationship with zack and sort of a good one with Tyler's sister maddy and his other brother Jay but he despised Tyler.

Tyler was crying, shaking, clinging to Josh. Josh held him protectively, wondering what possibly this man could have done to Tyler to make him so scared. Tylers father stomped over but zack stepped in front of him so be couldnt get to Tyler.

"Listen you little stupid fuck-" Tyler's father started back zack cut him off. "Dad go wait in the kitchen or something please." He said. Tyler tugged on Josh's shirt until Josh looked at him. I want to go home. Now. Tyler signed and Josh nodded standing up.

He picked Tyler up and let him hid his face in his neck. "Alright zack thank you so much for having us over but were gonna get going." He said. "...okay.. I'll text you later ty." Zack said. Tyler only gave a small nod before they left the room.

In the car Tyler was still crying and trembling. Josh held his hand as they drove, kissing the back of it every now and then. When they got back to the apartment building they went into Josh's apartment and laid down in the bedroom. Josh kissed Tyler's forehead a few times before speaking.

"That was your father?" He asked. Tyler gave a small nod followed by a sniffle. "Why are you so scared of him? Why doesnt he like you that much?" Josh asked, he knew it was because of that fight Tyler's mom told him about but he wanted Tyler to tell him.

Tyler didnt move for a moment before pushing back a bit and sitting up. Josh followed. Tyler sat for another moment before raising his hands from his lap. Me and him dont get along. He signed. "Why not?" Josh asked. Tyler pursed his lips and moved to hide his face in Josh's neck.

After another moment he sat up. There were tears running down his face. He sniffled and looked at josh. Josh frowned and reached up to wipe away tylers tears. "Hey you dont have to tell me." He said. Tyler sucked his bottom lip between his teeth. Me and him just.... we dont get along.... we havent for a long time.

Tyler sniffled and stared off to the side for a few minutes.  "You okay?" Josh asked. Tyler looked at him. He swallowed thickly then crawled into Josh's lap. Josh sighed softly and hugged him. Tyler pulled back after a second. I want me and him to be okay but he doesnt want that.

" .. dont be mad but your mom told me you and him got in a few fights... she told me that's when you stopped talking... why is that?" Josh asked. Tyler's fists gripped onto Josh's shirt as he took a deep breath. "You dont have to tell me if you dont want to." Josh said. Tyler didnt respond for a second. Scared.

"Scared? Of what?" Josh asked. Him... speaking... he...... scared to talk because he dont like it. "He doesnt like when you talk?" Josh asked. I'm annoying. My voice is annoying. My voice is stupid and I don't deserve to speak or to have a voice cause I'm disgusting. He gets mad when I speak. I'm too scared to now.

Josh frowned and cupped Tyler's jaw, gently caressing his cheek with his thumb. "What scares you?" He asked. I'm scared other people will be like him if I talk. That they wont like it and they'll hurt me like him. "He hurt you?" Josh asked.

He said a lot of things to me. A lot of hurtful things and he would grab me and sometimes hit me. "When the last time you spoke?" Josh asked curiously. Tyler thought for a moment. Tenth grade. Josh frowned. "I see.... do you think you'll ever talk again?" Josh asked.

Tyler shook his head. "Really? Never? Just because your dads an ass you're never going to talk again?" Josh asked. Is that stupid? "No... but if you ever decide you want to talk around me I promise I'm not going to make fun of you or yell at you or anything like that. Im sure you're voice is amazing." josh said.

Tylers mouth opened slightly but he quickly shut it. Maybe some day... not today. He looked down at his lap. He felt so stupid because of how anxious he felt at even the thought of having to talk. His father had made it pretty clear that talking is something Tyler should never ever do ever because his voice is so annoying and nothing he says matters.

That's why Tyler doesnt talk, because his father had tore him down and broke him. His father had told him his voice is useless and that he doesnt deserve to have one, he also told Tyler he deserves to be treated bay, that he deserves to be hurt. His father had told him to stop talking and if he ever spoke again that hed regret it.

Tyler wasnt sure why his father hates the idea of him talking but he hasn't spoken since. Too scared by his fathers threats of violence which he has acted upon before Tyler went completely mute. For that little while between the two fights where Tyler still talked but not as much his father would hurt him whenever he did up until the point where Tyler just agreed he shouldnt talk and never did it again.

Tyler was conditioned into thinking he was useless, every aspect of himself was useless. That's why he doesnt talk. That's why he let's people hurt him. That's why he doesnt fight back. That's why he let's so many people use him. That's why so many of his ex took advantage of him and that's why he dodnt care when they would.

(Sorry bout the sad chapter but a bit of an explanation on Tyler whole mute thing)