18

After tyler had told Josh about his past he was back to being super clingy. Maybe even clingier then before. Josh didnt mind though. The two were laying in bed, tyler had ninety percent of his body on top of josh. Josh was awake but Tyler was asleep, snoring softly.

Josh was gently rubbing Tyler's back, content with the moment. Tyler whined softly and shifted before nuzzling his head under Josh's chin. Josh smiled softly.  "Hey baby.. you up?" He asked softly. Tyler nodded, gently kissing Josh's neck. "Want to get up and get something to eat?" Josh asked.

Tyler shook his head and cuddled impossibly closer to Josh. Josh smiled. "Okay... hey I love you." He said. Tyler smiled. I love you too. "I love you more." Josh said. Tyler's smile widened and he shook his head. "Yes I love you more than you could ever know. You're so so so so perfect I love you so much. I love you more than all the stars and all-" Josh rambled still smiling.

Tyler sat up a bit to kiss josh, shutting him up. Josh laughed a bit but kissed back. The kiss got heated quite quickly and within minutes Tyler was whimpering softly, pushing his hips into Josh's. "Yeah? You want to get off baby?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded frantically.

Josh smirked and threw Tyler down onto his back before crawling over him and kissing him. Tyler was already panting, his hands quickly tangling his Josh's hair as they kissed. Tyler moaned softly as Josh started rutting their hips together softly.

Josh moved to kiss Tyler's neck as Tyler tilted his head back. Tyler moaned again, one of his legs lifting to wrap around Josh's waist and pull him closer. Josh made a soft noise, lifting his head to kiss Tyler again, suddenly rutting his hips roughly agaisnt Tyler's once. Tyler gasped out a moan and clung tighter to the man.

Josh pulled back a bit and pulled Tyler's shirt up. Tyler helped him take it off before grabbing Josh's shirt and taking that off too. As soon as Josh's shirt was over his head he was grabbing tyler by the hips and flipping him over roughly. Tyler moaned when his face hit the pillows but got on his hands and knees, arching his back towards Josh and wiggling his hips.

Josh smacked his ass making him whimper a bit and bury his face in the pillows. Josh pressed his crotch to Tyler's ass and leaned over him. "What do you want?" He asked, gently kissing the place between Tyler's shoulder blades. Tyler pushed his ass back and whined.

Josh smirked and sat back, gently smacking ttlers ass again before pulling his underwear down. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed some lube, spreading it on his fingers before teasing Tyler's entrance.

Tyler squirmed impatiently making Josh chuckle before he complied and slowly sunk a finger into Tyler's ass. Tyler hummed. Josh started slowly but within no time he had four fingers buried in Tyler's ass, slamming them in and out roughly. Tyler was moaning loudly and gripping onto the sheets below him.

He was panting and sweating and squirming but it was so good. He was loving it. Josh was spamming his prostate and he felt amazing. He pushed himself up on his hands, one arm reaching down to jerk himself off. Josh smacked his ass with his free hand and Tyler collapsed back onto the bed, moaning and arching his back.

Tyler's breaths got heavy and his moans got louder before he was cumming onto the bedsheets. "Good boy." Josh whispered, slowing down his movements. Tyler hummed softly and took a deep breath before relaxing his muscles and collapsing on the bed.

Josh gently set his hand in Tyler's lower back before carefully pulling his fingers out. Tyler make a soft sound but relaxed even more. "You want a bath babyboy?" Josh asked as Tyler rolled over. Tyler nodded and reached up for josh. Josh smiled softly and picked him up.

Tyler kissed him before they headed to the bathroom. While josh was preparing the bath Tyler say on the counter and watched him. He was focused on Josh's hard on and he wanted to help. So when Josh stood up as the tub filled tyler reached dup for him again. Josh smiled and walked over letting Tyler wrap his arms around his neck.

Tyler kissed him, one hand traveling down to grip Josh's dick through his boxers. Josh made a soft noise, moaning softly when Tyler slipped his hand inside his boxers and started jerking him off as they kissed. Tyler pulled back to breathe and looked down at what he was doing as Josh bit his lip. Tyler looked back up at him innocently.

Josh moaned softly. Tyler smiled and slipped down off the counter, dropping to his knees and immediately bringing Josh's cock to his mouth. Josh's hand was quick to tangle in Tyler's hair as the younger sucked his dick. Tyler looked up at Josh as he took the mans cock down his throat.

Josh groaned. "Fuck baby you're so pretty." He said. Tyler hummed around Josh's cock. He pulled back and gently kissed the tip of Josh's cock before taking it back in his mouth. Taking josh as far as he could. He gagged slightly and Josh held him there.

When Josh let him go he pulled back to catch his breath, jerking josh off instead. He sucked on the head of josh cock and teased him with his tongue. He did this for a few minutes before pulling away completely and looking up at josh.

I want you to cum down my throat. He signed. "Yeah?" Josh askdd. Tyler nodded and opened his mouth. Josh smirked and tightened his grip on Tyler's hair before fucking his throat. Tyler moaned around him. He choked every now and then but he didnt Josh away.

By the time Josh was cumming down Tyler throat the bath was about to over flow. Tyler pulled back and swallowed before pointing at the tub. Josh looked over.  "Fuck." He cursed quickly shutting the tap off with a chuckle. He then lifted Tyler into the bath, getting in behind him when Tyler gave him puppy dog eyes.

(Yoyoyo hoes it's my birthday which means I'm officially an adult oof heres some recent pictures of me cause why not 🤪)

Kay bye love you! Drink some water, eat something, take your medication if you have any, and smile 😁 do it

Kay bye love you! Drink some water, eat something, take your medication if you have any, and smile 😁 do it. Do it right now. DO IT. okay bye 😊😘😘)