16

Over the next few days Tyler was very distant. Josh was worried. Tyler wouldnt tell him why he had started freaking out like that so Josh knew it was something bad. Tyler was out in Josh's living room, watching tv when Josh came out this morning.

Tyler stared at him as he walked over to the couch and sat down before he looked back at the tv. "Can we please talk about what happened?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. His whole demeanor was different since the incident. He was more mature acting. He just didnt seem like Tyler.

Josh sighed and reached over to hold Tyler's hand, making tyler look at him again. "Tyler something clearly upset you. I just want to know if I can help in anyway. I need you to communicate with me. Please just tell me what's wrong?" Josh asked. It's nothing! Tyler signed aggressively, pushing Josh's hand away and standing up. He headed down the hall towards the bedroom.

Josh sighed again and waited a few seconds before following Tyler. Tyler was laying on the bed on his stomach, face buried in the pillows. "Tyler... I'm sorry if this is because of how I was acting. If this is all because I was being a dick and wouldnt let you cum and for getting mad at you for touching yourself... I'm really sorry." Josh spoke from the doorway.

Tyler buried his face deeper in the pillows and Josh came into the room more. "Is that it? Are you mad at me for that?" He asked. Tyler shook his head. "Well what happened?" Josh asked sitting on the edge of the bed. Tyler shook his head again. "Baby you're clearly upset and I cant help if I dont know the problem." Josh said. Tyler didnt respond.

"Okay.. you dont have to tell me what's wrong but can you at least help me out and tell me what I can do to make you feel better?" Josh asked. Tyler still didnt respond. Josh sighed and was about to leave Tyler alone when Tyler finally nodded. "Yeah what is it? What can I do? Anything at all babyboy." Josh said.

Tyler sniffled before pushing himself up and turning to face Josh. He reached his arms out and hugged Josh, curling up at his side and sniffling again. "Okay it's okay. I can do that.... anything else?" Josh asked hugging him back.

Tyler was unresponsive again for a moment before pulling away to look at Josh. Promise me you wont hurt me? Josh chuckled softly. "Hurt you why would i-..." he trailed off when he seen how serious Tyler looked. "Did you think I was gonna hurt you the other day?" He asked. Tyler stared at him for a moment before shaking his head slightly.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Tyler. I wouldnt even think of that and if I do ever hurt you ever you have full permission to knock out all my teeth." Josh said. Tyler swallowed thickly. Promise you wont? "Promise." Josh said sincerely. Tyler nodded and cuddled back up to Josh.

"Tyler?" Josh asked. Tyler nudged josh with his nose to show he was listening. "Were you lying when you said you didnt think I was gonna hurt you the other day?" Josh asked, his heart broken at the thought the Tyler was scared he was going to hurt him.

Tyler didnt move for a moment but eventually hesitantly he nodded. Josh immediately pushed him back to look at him. Tyler wouldnt make eye contact. "I-... I'm sorry. I-.. why did you think that?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head, not wanting to talk about it still.

"What did I do that made you think that?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head again. "Tyler i need you to tell me so i dont do it again." Josh said seriously. Tyler stared at him with tears in his eyes. He hated how Josh looked like he wanted to beat himself up for scaring him.

He took a deep breath before raising his hands. I'm going to tell you what happened... but.... I might have a breakdown. He signed, tears already rolling down his cheeks. "Its okay. If you really dont want to talk about it you dont have to. I just dont want to make that mistake again. I dont want to scare you." Josh said.

I dont want to talk about it... but you deserve to know. "I deserve to know what?" Josh asked. Tyler sniffled. How fucked up I really am. Josh stared at Tyler with furrowed eyebrows. "You're not fucked up tyler." He said. I beg to differ.

Josh frowned. Tyler was shaking, he seemed so scared again and it broke Josh's heart into a million pieces. I'm gonna start now. "Okay." Josh whispered anxiously not really knowing what to expect.