15

(Fair warning, this chapter takes a sharp turn. Sorry in advance.)

Tyler was very impatient as he waited for Josh to get home. He was waiting in the living room on the couch, watching the door intensely. When he heard footsteps in the hall he perked up and sat on his knees. He wiggled excitedly when the door opened.

Josh smiled upon seeing him. "Hey baby." He said, setting his things down by the door and walking over to the boy. Tyler made a soft noise and stood to hug Josh, gently rubbing up against him. Can I cum now? Tyler signed. "No." Josh said. Tyler whimpered. Please? "No. I gotta get changed and make supper. Be a good boy." Josh said. Can I cum after that? "I'll think about it." Josh said.

Tyler pouted but nodded. He let go of josh and watched him go into the bedroom before following like a lost puppy. He stood at the door as he watched Josh undress. His cock twitched and he whimpered, wanting so badly to cum. Wanting so badly for Josh to make him cum.

Josh smirked. "Come here baby." He said. Tyler quickly walked over and stood in front of Josh. Josh's smirk widened as he gently caressed tylers cheek before running his hands down Tyler's sides. Tyler shut his eyes and shivered slightly.

His eyes opened again when Josh pulled away and continued changing. Once he was comfy in sweatpants and no shirt Tyler walked over and hugged him, gently rutting his hips against Josh's thigh. At first josh thought Tyler just wanted a hug but when he felt the boys hips moving he pulled away. "Hey no... just a little longer baby." Josh said as he headed out to the kitchen.

Tyler pouted angrily to himself and huffed. He looked down at his crotch he was clearly hard, precum soaking through his underwear. Hes been hard since this morning, it hurts now and he just wants to cum. He stood for a moment before furrowing his eyebrows and heading out to the kitchen with Josh.

Josh smiled at him as he started preparing supper. Tyler kept his eyebrows furrowed as he pulled down his underwear and stepped out of them. "Whatre you doing?" Josh asked. Tyler lifted up his sweater so his cock was on display and carefully took the cock ring off. "Tyler." Josh warned. Tyler stared him down as he gripped himself, whimpering softly before moving his hand.

"Stop it or I'll punish you." Josh said. Tyler shook his head. He was going to cum, whether josh liked it or not. Josh took a step towards him so he took one back. "Tyler stop It." Josh said. Tyler shook his head again. "Tyler." Josh said going to walk towards him but Tyler was turning, letting his sweater drop back over his thighs and running towards the door. He swung it open and ran across the hall.

He quickly opened his apartment as Josh followed him. Tyler ran towards his room and shut the door just in time, locking it. He panted softly as he backed away from the door while Josh knocked on it. "Tyler open the door." Josh said. Tyler stared at the door another moment before turning and sitting on the edge of his bed.

He gripped himself again and whined as he moved his hand. He moaned speeding up his hand and laying back. Tears were filling his eyes as Josh continued to knock on the door and demand that Tyler opens it. "Tyler let me in." Josh said sternly after sighing. Tyler sniffled as he was hit with a bunch of memories suddenly but he tried to keep going. "Jesus christ Tyler open the door!" Josh said frustraredly.

Tyler let go of himself, a soft sob leaving his lips. He turned onto his side, crying softly into the sheets. Josh froze for a moment when he heard Tyler's sobs. "Tyler?.. are you okay?" He asked. When he didnt get any form of answer he started to panic. "Tyler! Open the door!" He yelled, banging on the door open and jiggling the handle.

Suddenly tyler was screaming loudly, something josh never heard Tyler do. "Tyler!" Josh yelled, banging on the door. It only made things worse though. It came down to Josh shoulder checking the door open. Tyler was curled into a tight ball on his bed, sobbing, he had tensed even more when the door suddenly burst open and he cried harder.

Josh quickly ran over. "Hey hey hey it's okay." He said, picking tyler up and hugging him. Tyler had screeched at the contact at first but quickly relaxed when he realized josh wasnt going to hurt him. His cries softened as he hid his face in Josh's neck, his hands stayed curled against his chest as Josh held him. "You're okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." Josh whispered, picking tyler up gently so he could sit down with the boy in his lap.

He rubbed Tyler's back and kissed his head as Tyler tried to calm himself down. "Shhh" josh soothed, rocking tyler gently. When Tyler was able to get control of his breathing Josh spoke. "what happened?" He asked softly. Tyler only shook his head and sniffled as another tear rolled slowly down his cheek.

"Okay... did you still want to finish?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head again, he definitely wasnt in the mood anymore. Josh nodded. "Okay." He said softly. "Did you want me to take the plug out?" He asked. Tyler nodded. He whimpered softly as Josh reached around to pull it out. "Shhh you're okay." Josh whispered as he set the plug on Tyler's nightstand.

He hugged tyler again afterwards. They sat for a few minutes before Josh remembered he left the stove on. He carefully stood up, tyler didnt seem to mind, he seemed like he was asleep really. Josh carefully carried him out of his apartment and shut the door and over to Josh's. He carefully set Tyler on the couch before going to shut the stove off.

Tyler opened his eyes to see what was going on as Josh walked back over. He allowed josh to pick him up again and carry him to the bedroom. The two laid on the bed and Tyler hid his face in Josh's neck as he laid on top of him. "You wanna tell me what happened now?" Josh asked gently. Tyler shook his head again.

"Okay." Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's temple before rubbing his back and staring at the ceiling.