20

Tyler was asleep when Josh got home from work the next day, he had been up the whole night with nightmares and didnt go to sleep until about an hour or so ago. Josh came into the bedroom to see him asleep and smiled softly. He left thim be and went to start supper.

A while passed before Tyler was walking out into the kitchen rubbing his eye. He seen josh and made a soft noise before walking over and latching his arms around the man. Josh smiled softly as he stirred the gravy he was making to go with the supper. "Hey babyboy." He said gently, wrapping his free arm around Tyler's shoulders.

"Hungry?" he asked. Tyler nodded against his chest. "Miss me?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded again. "I missed you too. Kept thinking about you all day and how badly I wanted to be with you to keep you safe.... how you doing?" Josh asked, gently swaying with his arms wrapped securely around tyler.

Tyler shrugged. "I see." Josh whispered setting his chin atop Tyler's head. "Anything I can do to help?" Josh asked. Tyler nuzzled closer and Josh nodded. "I can go beat him up if you want." He said. Tyle pulled back to look ar him, searching his eyes for any sense that Josh was joking.

"I'm serious. It's been on my mind since I found out hes your ex. I really just want to deck his shit." Josh said. Tyler smiled slightly. I would pay to see that. He signed. Josh smirked slightly. "After supper we can head over." He said. Tyler bit his lip. Is it bad that I really want to? Cause like.. that would make us the bad people for hitting him?

"I think it cancels out because of all the times hes hit you. He deserves one good hit." Josh said. Would you actually do it? Josh nodded. "Did you want to go over after we eat?" He asked. Kinda but I think I might feel bad after. "You won't have to feel bad cause it's me hitting him not you." Josh pointed out.

Tyler chewed on his lip for a minute.  Okay. He smiled. "Yeah? You're okay with me fucking his shit up?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded with an excited grin. He felt a bit sadistic in a way but it didnt bother him.  "okay." Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's forehead before getting back to cooking.

Once it was done they ate and cleaned up before going and getting in Josh's car. Tyler sat anxiously the entire time, practically shaking in his seat. "You sure?" Josh asked as they parked in front of james house. Tyler nodded.  "Okay... you stay here though okay? I dont want you getting hurt if he gets upset." Josh said. Tyler smiled softly but nodded.

Be safe.  "I  will." Josh said. Promise? "Promise baby. I got this okay?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded and leaned over to kiss Josh quickly. Josh smiled before unbuckling and getting out of the car. Tyler watched josh go up the front yard and knock on the door, anxiously chewing his lip.

When the door opened James smiled. "Hey josh." He said before Josh's fist was colliding with his nose harshly. James stumbled backwards before falling to the ground and clutching his nose. "Dude what the fuck!" He yelled, blood dripping down his face. "Payback for treating Tyler like shit. Hope it knocked some sense into ya. You dont treat people the way you treated him. EVER. No matter what. Have some basic human decency you peice of shit." Josh said before turning and heading back towards the car.

"Josh! Get back here you little fucker!" James yelled after him. "Go to hell!" Josh called back. "What cant finish what you started pussy?" James asked as he got his feet back under him. Josh rolled his eyes and turned back to james, jogging up the steps and docking him in the side of the head, knocking him out cold. "There. Happy now?" He asked james unconscious body before heading back to the car.

Tyler stared at James body until Josh shut the car door then he turned to him with wide eyes. "You okay?" Josh asked, gently setting his hand on Tyler's thigh.  Tyler smiled. You did that so easily! He signed. Josh grinned. "I think he learned his lesson anyway...... cuddles and movies?" He asked. Tyler nodded with a smile and let Josh hold his hand on the way home.

He couldnt sit still through the movies, adrenaline still rushing through him because that had actually happened. Josh had actually done that and he did it for Tyler, which made Tyler's head spin that Josh was so protective of him.

(Its 4:15 am appreciate this shitty chapter lmao)