Update

I know I said that I'd discontinue this book but after reading all the comments and messages that people had written up for me, it just broke my heart that I was discontinuing this book because of some haters.

Well actually, the whole reason for this discontinuation was not only because of those haters but also because of my studies. I had a talk with my parents about Wattpad (since I never told them about it before, they thought I was wasting my time playing games) and after some further discussion, I decided that there might be some hope for this book.

I also talked with one of my friends who is actually a pretty big fan of my writing (why?) about the discontinuation. She was really sad and was trying to convince me to continue this book. Long story short, I got guilt trapped 😑

Anyway, I decided that I will be starting this book up again in April. The updates will be slow and possibly only once or twice a month (this is because I still need to study for school) but I will try my best to work on this book. I feel guilty for discontinuing it and I had a lot planned for it.

In the holidays for me, I will try to work on it a lot more than I can as well. I'll be sure to tell you all about it. Please don't expect frequent updates or amazing writing. If something doesn't make sense then feel free to comment about it, I don't mind. I'm still a student, I'm still not very good at writing (or anything tbh)

Thanks for the support. I'll be hoping to see you all in April!
Toodles!

Edit: Thank you so much everyone! You're all making my day :)