Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven
Two Dates

~ Shido P.O.V ~

-----------------------------------------

I was transported down into the area of the spacial quake, checking for my earpiece.

"Hello, Kotori?" I asked, testing to see if it was working.

"Yep, approach her now." I heard from Kotori's end. I nodded.

I slowly made my way into the crater. I saw a slim figure of the girl. Taking a deep breath, I headed towards her.

"This is no different to any other spirit, right?" I asked Kotori, making my way to the girl.

"We don't have any information on Sister's angel so please be careful." Kotori spoke.

"Yeah yeah" I replied.

I was carefully walking down into the crater. It didn't last very long until-

SLIP

My foot slipped on one of the rocks. I couldn't react in time.

"Gah!" I yelped, flinging into the air.

"Shido!" Kotori yelled through the earpiece. I banged my head on the ground, landing right in front of Sister.

"Hello, boy" the girl looked down on me, smiling.

I was twitching. My head was pounding as I slowly stood up.

"Ouch!" I winced, falling over as the spirit caught me.

The girl laughed as she caught me. I blushed, flustered in the position she caught me in.

She caught me in a bridal style, floating above ground as she placed me gently back onto the ground.

"That isn't the best first impression, Shido!" Kotori yelled through my ears.

"Gah!" I yelped, jumping back as the spirit continued to laugh.

"Her emotional levels for you are below normal, Shido." Kotori sighed. "She thinks you're a joke!"

"Sorry sorry!" I apologised.

The spirit raised a brow, her constant laughter coming to an end.

"Alright Shido, first move. Go with a small introduction."

I nodded, my attention going back towards the spirit.

"So..." I started off. "My name is-"

She cut me off.

"I know who you are," she interrupted. She was smiling as she said those words.

"Isn't it your job to make the spirits fall for you, boy?" she grinned. "Or no-Shido Itsuka?"

My eyes widened and my heart pounded. "Wait-huh?!"

She giggled some more. "Sorry I startled you!" She laughed again, coming closer. "What's your next move then?"

I blankly stared at her. My jaw dropped. I couldn't speak, I was surprised.

What does she know?

"She clearly knows something about you Shido..." Kotori spoke, she was shaken up too. "Ask her what she knows."

"W-What do you know about me?" I stuttered. She stopped giggling.

"Everything really," she replied.

"But how?!"

"I have my ways, boy." She smiled tediously, she took a part of my hair, twirling it. "Anything else to say?"