Chapter 29 - Inuyasha suspects...nothing!

A.N//

I decided to make a time skip. We've skipped three weeks of intense training.

The group have gotten better with fighting, and Myou has improved her Seer ability.

They've also got the group together and convinced Sesshomaru and Kikyo to join them in their battle to kill Naraku.

Naraku has also moved to live in the middle of a forest and created another gloomy castle there.

I'm also going to show everyone's POVs here so it doesn't get boring just showing Myou's.

Engoy! ^.<

- RosalieDemon

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We waited for Inuyasha's signal from where we hid.

We planned to get Naraku's attension and ambush his encarnations when they would be sent out to attack.

Some of us we're in front of the castle making a racket and some of us we're hidden in trees.

Sango, Kagome, Sesshomaru and Kikyo had gone behind the castle to sneak in when Naraku's attension was averted.

Just as I had thought, the encarnations had come out to fight the wolves and Inuyasha.

Once they were buisy me and Miroku attacked from behind.

"Wind tunnel!" We all stepped back as the rest of the encarnations got sucked into Miroku's wind tunnel.

The white haired woman came out of the castle looking angry to see me alive.

"I can fight this bitch! You all go ahead. There is an entrance near the small shack, but there's also traps, be careful!"

"Well looky here. It's the idiot hero that's risking her's and her friend's lives to kill Naraku. Pity that he has planned things out already, it's not much fun that way." The woman feigned sadness.

"Well, we have everything planned out too. So don't be a sore loser and fight me to the death this time!"

"Very well. Don't expect me to go easy on you though, weak, little demon."

"Quit bathering and get fighting!"

Sango's POV

Once we made it into the castle, it had gone dark.

Sesshomaru had gone his own way, and so had Kikyo. The only reason the two has joined our group in the beginning was to get their revenge.

Me and Kagome rid on Kilala's back.

"Which way are we going?" Kagome asked, her voice echoing into the darkness.

"We're heading towards that aura. Can you see anything through that door?"

"No, not really." Kagome said.

"Ok. We'll be fine." I said as Kilala led us to the door.

Everything seemed eerily quiet. So quiet you could hear a pin drop.

I knew my brother was in here somewhere. He was probably lurking in the shadows, watching us from afar.

I could feel eyes watching us. I may be paranoid, but I would still keep my guard up.

Kohaku, when I find you, I'm not going to let you go again! I'll kill that Naraku!

Sesshomaru's POV