Catching Each Other

Garry

"Come on big brother I want to play" Daisy wines as she pulled on my pant leg.

I sighed "daisy I'm busy I have a lot of training to catch up on after running around after the princess" I explained.

She crossed her arms before walking off and I continued working on some combat skills.

Although after finally getting training time I found myself still have blue on my mind. I don't get her. What was she doing to me?

It was like a spell.

I'm suppose to be protecting her not falling in love with her. But I concluded I just haven't seen her as s real princess yet.

After three hours of training I finally finished and headed inside the castle to find Daisy. Now I had time for her.

I walked upstairs to the playroom where she usually was with yellow but she wasn't there.

"Ah sir Garry if you're looking for Daisy she is off in the garden with the princesses" a maid said as she carried a crate of towels.

I nodded and thanked her also keeping in mind it was plural princesses.

Walking out towards the garden I already heard the giggles.

"Make me one too!" I heard yellow. Walking closer I saw them.

"Ok ok!" Blue laughed as she picked out more flowers. Blue and daisy both had flower crowns on.

"Make her's pretty like mine!" Daisy said pointing at her own.

"You got it" blue answered as she continued working on it. I smiled seeing daisy happy like that.

"How'd you learn to make these?" Daisy asked.

"Hm my other mother" blue said simply.

I came closer and they all turned to look at me.

"Garry! I didn't end up needing you in the end blues been playing with us all day!" Daisy said.

"Thanks blue" I said sitting next to them. She didn't look at me though. Things have been weird now between us since our last outing.

"All done" she mumbled and placed the flower crown on yellow.

"Beautiful" blue said making yellow blush.

"I wish I had a big sister" daisy mumbled making blue and yellow laugh.

"Hey that hurt my feelings" I played.

"Oh you should make Garry a crown" daisy laughed at the thought.

"Sure thing princess" blue said to daisy.

Princess?

"Why'd you call her that?" I asked. Blue looked at me directly.

"Because daisy wants to be and you can be anything" she said determinedly.

I was surprised of that from her.

"I'm no princess you can take my place daisy" blue said making Daisy's eyes sparkle.

"Don't get her hopes up" I said a little angrily. I don't want her to lead daisy on.

"Daisy could become a princess if she wanted to" she said and I sighed looking away.