fight on!

May

After we dropped off dawn we went around the forest of sinnoh. I missed the nice weather of the other regions.

Drew and I walked through when I heard a whisper.

I turned around looking for it.

"Drew did you hear that?" I asked.

He looked at me like I was crazy though.

Then I heard it again! I couldn't even make out what it was saying.
a
"I'll be right back" I mumbled walking off towards it.

Then I saw it. A blue ghost like thing floating from the ground.

Suddenly hundreds formed in line! I followed them and each time I got close one disappeared.

It was then I reached a small cottage.

A woman then walked out.

"Ah another one! Years since I had my last customer that boy what was his name again" she rambled to herself.

"Um excuse me why are you living in the woods alone?" I asked.

"Hmmm come girl the spirits brought you in for a reason" she said opening the door wide for me.

I shouldn't step in like this but curiosity got the better of me.

Walking in she sat me in front of a black cauldron bubbling and hot.

"Yes dear I know exactly what you want already you want something that'll change you don't you?" She said.

I thought about it before nodding.

"Yes I want to be strong and bold be able to take care of myself on my own!" I listed. 

"Ah then I have just the thing for you!" She went around on her shelves looking for whatever this thing was.

The woman came back with a cupcake and I looked at her like she was crazy.

What was a cupcake gonna do for me?

"Eat this and you shall gain the strengths you want if you don't like the effects you have until the second sunrise to break the spell the spell can only be broken by true love" she said.

I nodded and she pushed me out thanking me and slamming the door. When I turned around the cottage was gone.

Meeting her was so weird. Like I could instantly trust her. I looked down at the cupcake and decided to just eat it all in one bite.

That's when drew found me.

"May there you are where have you been" he held his knees taking a lot of breaths and I apologized to him.

"Sorry I was just lead astray I guess" I said nervously.

He tilted his head knowing I was hiding something but I quickly began to walk back.

"Come on we should continue on our path" I said.

"Do you even know where we're going yet?" He asked.

I bit my lip stopping in my tracks.

"I guess not I just.... let's just keep walking!" I said continuing on.

It was then my stomach began to hurt.

"Owww what was in that thing?" I whispered to myself clutching my stomach.

"May are you Okay!?" Drew said running to my aid.

I shook my head falling to my knees. He held an arm out for me that I took.