the hidden dragon of valkyre

Drew

"I don't think you should complain too much may" I said to the red faced girl.

"I have a right to I mean why don't we get to do anything fun here there's a whole village and we have to stay in this castle" she continued whining.

"It ain't too bad way better then your castle" I teased and she gave me annoyed look.

"Whatever drew" she sighed and stared out at the mountains.

"This island is so beautiful though and thriving, I'd love to see more then just this castle each year we come" She continued in awe.

I followed her gaze feeling the wind and the bright sun.

I had done some research on the boat here. The castle sat on a high mountain and overlooked a small village.

People lived all over the island ,although it was small, most lived in that village.

Also they mainly fished and raised goats on the mountains as income. Each kingdom shares a small percentage of funds here with trade.

"A girl can dream" she said before walking off. I watched as she walked away when slowly an idea was beginning in my mind.

...

"That's obscure no way" Paul rejected it immediately.

"Come on just a day no one would know anyways the girls should get out while they can they're all 16 in two years they'll be married off why don't they get out and enjoys there lives now!" I argued.

"He has a point there" Garry added.

Then Paul gave him a dirty look and got close to him. He whispered something making Garry's eyes go wide.

Garry grew quiet and ash stood up from his bed.

"Paul don't be such a downer let's do this for them" ash added. Paul seemed to give in and went along with it.

Though he seemed to secretly enjoy it.

We went to the girls room and knocked and misty opened the door.

"Oh hey guys what's up?" I like misty being so cool and not so formal. Most of the girls were like that unlike most princesses here.

"Hmm can we come in and talk in private" ash whispered looking around the hall.

The hall was filled with princesses and princes going around socializing and such. The only place for hanging out is the courtyard, balcony, hallways, and dining hall. For some unknown reason places like the library, lounge room, painting room, etc, were closed off.

Misty opened the door wider for us to go in.

We walked in and were amazed at their room. All light pink with satin curtains. 4 huge beds with curtains on them as well.

Our room was way smaller and had two bunk beds.

"Well we're all ears" misty said with the girls behind her.

"So we've heard of your guys is problem on being bored and we devised a plan to leave tonight and spend all tomorrow out and about on the island!" I explained.

Seeing mays eyes light up reassured I made the right choice.

"Oh really drew but how?" May questioned.

Escaping would be tough. The castle was guarded with knights.

"We know how most knight night routines work and the roof isn't one of them so we leave from yalls window as this is the top floor and we use the roof to get to the mountain and go around under to the village" I explained in detail.