New Journeys

Leaf

Three years had passed. Today is the day the academy picks a summoner to try and complete the mission.

They were to pick the top student to do this.

I got up from my bed putting on my uniform.

Everyone was gathering outside to the statue of lady Ezra

Everyone was gathering outside to the statue of lady Ezra. The first ever summoner.

"Ladies we have chosen our summoner she has proven herself most capable of doing this remember this summoner is willing to give up their life for our cause" the headmistress began her speech.

Everyone listened attentively. They all wanted to be the one who became summoner. It was a Nobel thing.

"Leaf we know you've only been here three years but we have seen your dedication and talent show through you will be the summoner"

After that she gave me a scripture and map to follow.

I had to get each legendary in a certain order.

But before any of that I had a deal to follow through with. Since three years have passed I had to go on my first monthly visit to see Silver. My 'husband'.

I packed my things and left to begin my journey.

...

"So what have you been doing for the past three years?" Silver asked me as we sat in his dining room.

Being in a castle again was so weird.

"Just traveling viewing the world in ways I could have never seen it" I said simply.

He nodded and blushed a little "I have missed you I really did grow fond of you since the last time I saw you" he said.

Oh no did he really fall in love with me?

I haven't thought of love in a long time. Not since him...

"Oh here a surprise I've kept the kitten with me after all this time well she isn't much of a kitten anymore" he presented the now cat and I couldn't help but smile.

"Ah she's quite precious" I said petting the lovely thing.

Red then came running in now 12.

"When will you see yellow she really has missed you" he said sitting next to me.

"Possibly next month you should bring her on my next visit" I smiled. He only looked down.

"Can't you see her on your own terms?" He asked.

I shook my head "I'll be very busy the coming months" he slammed his hands on the table.