awww shit

Beyonce POV

It was this bitch named Kim I fuckin hated her with my life. She so fuckin fake and she was wit Jay, somehow they date. Me and Jay don't talk alot but I know he like me, its funny how kim get jealous. So as Syd tried to walk the other way but Kim blocked her, as we looked at eachother I rolled my eyes and but my head back on her shoulder.

Bitch you scared or something

No and why the fuck you keep bothering me for I say looking at her again, she started to laugh

I know you been messin wit jay she said taking a step closer to me. I let out a sigh before I decided to talk

Listen bitch if I wanted ya man I could have him but thats the thing I dont I said shrugging as I looked at her then at jay, just before she could say something we all started to walk back to our classes and as we entered the room they were introducing two new students. It was Kehlani and her girlfriend, as me and my people sat back down I could feel someone starring at me. I looked up to see Kehlani starring at me with the cutest smile,

She is literally even more adorable in real life I thought but looking at her even more she's beautiful too

She is literally even more adorable in real life I thought but looking at her even more she's beautiful too. Her skin is beautiful, her hair is pretty, and her skin is 100 percent clear. Wow I thought as my eyes traveled even more she was wearing this

 Wow I thought as my eyes traveled even more she was wearing this

She has amazing style might I say. Damn Her pink lace bra was showing threw her white shirt and I almost started drooling. Her slides are super cute too. I guess the teacher was done introducing them and she turned around to get her backpack off the groung and damn, lil bit got ass. She looks like she's about 5'8 im 4'11 so yea im pretty average size well to me I am. She waved at me before going to take her seat, I waved back and gave her a gently smile. We went on with class pretty normal with Mr. Kelly grinning at every girl in sight.

Ms. Knowles stay after class

Nah my man she good Micheal said before he picked me up and took me out of the class. He then carried me to my next hour, but he couldn't stay because that wasn't his hour none of my sisters were there yet so he turned around to see Keh playin with her nails.

Ayo Khelani right? She looked up and gave a head nod can you take bey she cant walk today Micheal said and looked at my short self as I put my head on his shirt

Yea sure keh said as I felt her grab my waist which sent electricity threw my whole body. I looked at her watch as she put my closer to her body. She them rested her hands on my ass so she could hold me up. I looked at her and smiled before playing with hem of her shirt.

Wassup beybey she said as she pushed my back closer to her body. I can't even lie I feel real short compared to her its actually kinda funny. Shit nothing except the fact that people been passin me around all day I said and we both started laughing welp sorry that thats how ya day been she said as she stood infront of our next hour welp its ok now that your here, im so excited your here I said as I started bouncing making it harder for her to hold me. Me too this school coo so far she said as she gripped my ass so I would be still. I glanced at her putting my head in her neck so she couldn't see me blush. Once I got calmed down I looked around the hall and the teacher still wasn't here. This class has Aaniyah, Bey2 and cousin's in it. Almost everydude at this school is crushin on the knowles clan and that because we all cute asf. Even some girls wanna get wit us, its flattering to be honest but alot of girls hate us because of that reason. Ayo bey you wanna walk around the school while we wait on the class she asked me as she started to bounce me on her hip she looked at me and I nodded. She then cut on stubborn ass by Young M.A and gave me one of her air pods, as we walked I started to play with her hair. We talked about anything and everything as we went around the whole school. As we walked I seen lyndall kissing another girl. Ayo lani stop walking I said as we both stopped I pulled my phone out my pocket and took acouple pictures of what looked like lyndall and Kendall jenner. I swear then fucking girls fuck up everybody's life. I let a single tear fall and looked back at Keh before she whipped my tear away and pulled me as close as possible as we walked the other way. So im guessing that was your boyfriend she said and I nodded as she rubbed my back. Dont cry over him ole boy aint even worth ya time she says as we started to head back to our class. I smiled as I started to play with her earrings yea you right see I can telk you gone be my bestfriend by the end of the week I said as we went to class she fake gasped omg queen bey im honored she said and I laughed.

You know what I just noticed

What I said giving her my full attention

You are so fucking tiny like your the size of a baby

No im not and hop off my height im not done growing I said as I fake pouted she then started laughing as I started to cry omg your such a baby I was playing beybey she started to whip my tears then she kissed my cheek making me smile as we walked back to class. Once we made it back to class all my cousins plus my two sisters were in there and smirked at me oncw they seen me and keh. I started to laugh then keh tried to put my in a seat but I wouldnt let go. Beybey you gotta sit down she whispered in my ear and I shook my head. I grabbed her shirt tighter as I barried my head in her neck, she let out a sigh then she sat down with me in her lap. Within 20 seconds lyndall and Kendall walked in, he looked at me and I could see the smoke coming out his ears. I tapped keh and she looked at him and pulled me closer as I put my head on her chest. Just then a voice came over the speaker ayo this pac and my sis rihanna we havin a pool party so dress sexy as come ready fa anytging. If we dont want you there we gone be at the door letting the lucky people in. Be ready and dont be suckin dick in my house pac said making everyone laugh yea but dress exposed cause ting gettin crazy Robyn said before the speaker cut off. Me and the fam finna go to that I thought before I fell asleep on lani's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...