🎶

Beyonce

Once I woke up I was literally inside Keh's shirt. I gently made my way to Ryan's bathroom sure to not wake anyone us. I then put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed ny toothbrush. After I did my morning chronicles I then exited the bathroom. I decided to play a joke on everyone to get them up. I hooked my phone to her built in speakers before I started to play on of me and Kehlani's finushed songs. I played parttion full volume to were things were vibrating. Good thing her parents are out of town I thought as everyone woke up in a rush.

I turned the music off once everyone was woke. "Damn beybey really" Robyn said and I jumped on top of her tickling her. "Mi gwan pee stawp" she said as I did as she said for once. She raced to the bathroom making me giggle. "Just... Why" Angel said putting her hair in a ponytail too. I shtugged my shoulders jumping on Kehlani. "Bubba wake up" I said bouncing on top of her like a 3 year old baby. She then woke up and rolled over on me before she faked sleep. "Lani imma call yo sisters to kick ya ass if you don't move" I said being squashed under her.

"Jay!" I yelled anf two seconds Jay ran and tackled Lani. As they fought me and Pac played rock paper scissors "mi gone kill ya honey bee" Robyn said and automatically I took off running around her house. As we ran around I quickly went into a random room locking her out. Once the door was locked I looked around I noticed it wad a studio. "Wow" I said under my breathe as I looked over all the equipment. As I heard a knob turn I looked up to see a second door on the room. Before I could get to it Robyn raced in and swooped me into her arms.

"Rob let me down you island giant" I daid through laughs as we spun around. "Say sorry honey bey" "alright sorry Rob!" I said trying to catch my breath as we slowed down. Once we stopped she set me down with her hands on my hips. As we let out giggles I looked up at her and slowly all the laughter stopped. As we stood silent holding eye contact abruptly she leaned down and kissed me. I couldn't lie the kiss felt good but I've always seen Robyn as a sister but I dont know now. As we pulled away I looked into her eyes fixing my mouth to say something. "Hey itchez" I heard Simone yell coming in with everyone causing us to both pull apart.

"Whats happening here" Quincy said ploping on the huge black fluffy couch. "Nothing I-... Who finished a song" I said trying to change the subject. As we started to talk about it I could feel Kehlani burning a hole in the side of my face. I looked at her and she gave me a hated and disappointed look it was a new look. "Ayo who tryna record fa the project" Noah said and we all agreed. Kehlani decided to go first and he said we are gonna do 3 songs each. Kehlani pulled a blunt from her bra before she sparked it up. Just then Noah started to roll everyonce Blunts as he handed me mine synced her beat to the beat board.

The beat started and she started to let smoke from her nose before she started to flow with the music. She started to sing 'first position' and damn she looked sexy while doing it.

"Damn and I thought I liked dick" Onika said making us all laugh. "Ayy no PDA thats my sisters yall talkin bout" Kasia said scrunching up her face. She then smirked at me before she started to sing to Simone. I couldn't lie as I smoked on the blunt I kinda got alittle salty.

Kehlani

I dont know shat hapoened wit Rihanna and bey but I don't care. She know I like her and we got somethin goin on. As I sung to Simone she moved to the edge of her seat as she licked her lips. Once my song was over I stood against the booth as they cleaned my song and sent it to my phone. I went in a did my other song and once I came out Simone was all over me. Me and Simone was kinda gettin cozy but I was lowkey starting to feel her. As first it was to makr bey mad and it still is but damn honey fine asf. As bey walked to the booth she bumped my shoulder on purpose making me laugh because I know im getting under her skin.

Beyonce

Since keh wants to flirt with bitchez knowing we fuckin wit eachother imma turn up the heat. I was going to start with 'partiton' imma get inside Kehlani's head. Imma get her good cause she cant resist me and I know that for a fact. As the music started I lustfully looked into Kehlani's eyes making sure not to break eye contact. As I sung I pulled every trick out of my sleeve and as she moved around in her seat I know she had a ocean down there. Oncr the song was over I pulled her inti the boith so she could rap on my next song. 'Drunk in love'

As we were in the booth we were both pretty high. As her hands fell around my waist my ass pressed against her front. Her part came on so I let her rap but as she did she started to feel on my body. I ket her because the way I was feeling it was pretty new for me and I wanted to explore it.

Hold up
That D'USSÉ is the shit if I do say so myself
If I do say so myself, if I do say so myself
Hold up, stumble all in the house tryna backup all that mouth
That you had all in the car, talking 'bout you the baddest bitch thus far
Talking 'bout you be reppin' that verb, wanna see all that shit I heard
Know I sling Clint Eastwood, hope you can handle this curve
Foreplay in the foyer, fucked up my Warhol
Slid the panties right to the side
Ain't got the time to take draws off, on site

As she said that she slowly slud her hands into my pants. She didn't do anything wrong though she just rested her hands on my inner thighs. As her hands rested there she moved her hands to grab to handfuls of my ass. As the song went on we just felt the beat and did what we needed to do.

Catch a charge I might, beat the box up like Mike
In '97 I bite, I'm Ike, Turner, turn up
Baby no I don't play, now eat the cake, Annie Mae
Said, "Eat the cake, Annie Mae!"
I'm nice, for y'all to reach these heights we gon' need G3
4, 5, 6 flights, sleep tight
We sex again in the morning, your breasteses is my breakfast
We going in, we be all night

After that we finished our song. We then finished another three songs. So now we have five done. Then came Alex, Star, and Simone the I quickly realized they had a group of three. Once they did there songs they were really good.

The song was real dope and as we talked I found out Simone and Star are sisters. I was having a good time listening to them really they were really entertaining. As they finished that they started on another song.

Then as they did some more songs they were all really good. It was two im particular that really caught my attention

Those songs really hit hard for me. As time went on everyone went in a cycle till they're group songs were all finished and recorded. "Aight niw its time fa us to start makin music videos" Kehlani said with her hand inside my shirt resting on my stomach. We all laughed then nodded since today is friday we all just decided to skip school. Once me and keh left we went to the beach to film our first music video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued..