just forget it happened

Kehlani POV

She's my bestfriend what was I doing I thought as I finished getting dressed for school. Shaina has been blowing me up non stop but honestly I was to tired to give a shit. As I finished getting dressed I walked to my closet to get some shoes. As I put my shoes on I glanced at my phone to see Shaina facetiming me, so of course I picked up and was met with a frustrated face.

Lani what the hell Ive been calling and texting you non stop Shaina says putting on her bandana

I know but once I came home I fell asleep- I day but couldn't finish my sentence because she cut me off

What the hell ever Lani imma cut to the chase... What happened in that closet she says setting her camera up as she put on her pants. Not gone lie I was enjoying the view.

Nothing Shaina damn is that why you so damn pressed I said letting out a frustrated sigh

Lani im not playing yall was damn nearbeating eachothers faces Shaina said as she looked dead into the camera at me

Shaina she is my bestfriend. It was a party. I was drunk, you know I love you baby I said putting my hair in a ponytail, I looked over myself in the mirror and I looked really good.

 I was drunk, you know I love you baby I said putting my hair in a ponytail, I looked over myself in the mirror and I looked really good

After I was done me and Shaina were still on ft while going to school

Shaina imma hang up cause I see you

Where you at baby She said as she talked to the jock niggas.

Turn around I say and when she turn around I ran and jumped on her. She picked me up and we shared a sweet kiss. I was alittle taller than average but shaina was huge she is 6'2. I love my big baby though, she then carried my backpack and in her other arm I was there with my head on her shoulder. We went to homeroom and she set me down infront of the classroom door. Once we walked in it was loud as usual but then I spotted Beyonce and damn she looked even amazing without trying. I could tell sge was in a hurry this morning but she looked breathtaking none the less.

I could see the outline of her bra and my eyes were immediately glued to her chest

I could see the outline of her bra and my eyes were immediately glued to her chest. I sat next to her and once I sat I peeled my eyes away from her chest and my eyes traveled to her caramel legs. She had on denim booty shorts, she paired it with a silver body chain that meet it her belly button, all attaches and connected to her silver belly peircing. My eyes were now glued to her flat toned stomach that showed because she had a tie on her shirt. Whats wrong with me this is my best frie- I was knocked out of my thoughts by my best friends voice. Hey Lani whats up She said now facing me, I forced my eyes from her body to look at her face. Wassup Bey so hows it going I said trying to make conversation, I have to admit the air felt alittle thicker between us. Umm well im back with Lyndall she said making me raise my eyebrow. What she said as if she doesn't know what she said was wrong bey are you sure I say looking straight in her eyes, yea he loves me she said not so much for me but like she was trying to convince herself. Ok but that nigga do something wrong ill kick his ass I say and we started to live but it was short lived. Umm yea Lani can we forget about what happened at the party she said please I say with a fake smile. I wanted to forget no doubt but apart of me was alittle hurt when she said those words. Yea but Bey I start my first day at work today I said making her smile and grab my hand. That's great, where? She said tilting her head alittle. The boba shop in the mall I say getting alittle nervous about my first day. Coo I work at the mall too she said getting excited coo walk with me after school I said as I opened my textbook. Yea I just gotta take my sister's home she said as she opened her books. K I'll meet you at park cool she said playing with my nails, k I said playing with her hands.

Its a plan I thought as I playef with her small hands

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...