well shit

Beyonce POV

Oh shit I thought as we all just looked at eachother

"Wait a damn minute" Peep said and then she busted out laughing while we all turned our attention to her. "Whats so funny Peep damn" I said throwing my head and they're eyes went wide. "See I know damn well she aint choke you that hard so who did" Denise said looking at me, I could literally see steam coming from her ears. "Denise chill" I said getting up and walking towards her "No people gone stop fuckin with you" she screamed as tears rushed down her face. I hate seeing my family cry so that alone made me eyes get watery. Everyone ran around her and hugged her as she hugged me "people gone learn to quite doin shit to us, mane I dont deserve this shit" Denise said crying on my shoulder. Once everyone backed away from the hug she walked up and stood infront of Denise "I dont know what happened but I hope on day you trust me enough to let me know. Yall became my friends like that shit was nothin and Imma protect yall." Kehlani said making Denise smile and jump into Kehlani's arms. We all laughed and Denise whipped her tears while smiling. "Ayo we gotta head to gym but let me know what happened in here and dont yall damn lie to me" Angel said as we all walked to the gym. "Ummm ok so we came in then I gave her alil head but before I could get into it yall came in. Then she started to play wit my clit after yall left out" they alk stopped so me and keh stopped to, "hold up what the FuCK" Lucky said looking at us. "I thought you dont let people touch down there" Lucky whispered to me " I dont but she just brings something out of me. I want to please her" I whispered back and she looked shocked. "Damn keh you some kinda magnet" Lucky said and we all laughed. "Nah I just got the magic I guess." She said smiling at me and I started to blush. Kimani moved my hair and looked at my neck then did the same to Keh. "So yall got putple hickeys and keh you got a big ass bite mark" Kimani said and they all started to look at us and smirk. "I guess that explains why yall hair down" Angel said and we alk started to laugh. "Back to the situation who chocked you that damn hard" Lucky saud balling her fists up and the tips of her ears turned red so I knew she was fucking pissed.
Me and Keh looked at eachother and I shook my head no. "Who was it keh" Peep asked as we walked. "Umm I dont know I wasnt there" Keh said shrugging Kimani looked into kehs eyes. "Keh I know you lyin" "no im not" keh said glancing down at me. "Yes you are I can tell. You care to much to let bey get hurt" Kimani said as we all walked. "Who was it though" they said and at that moment I seen Shawn walking closer nd I stopped straight in my tracks. Peep noticed and looked at him with anger "it was that nigga wasn't it" Peep and Lucky said at the same time and me and keh nodded at the same time. Shawn ran up to us and starred keh down two seconds later Lyndall came and they both stood there looking at me and keh. "Yes nigga" keh said sizing them up while stepping infront of me. "We gotta holla at bey" Lyndall said grabbing my arm. "Well nigga it aint gone happen" keh said grabbing me and pulling me to her then she picked me up. "Ayo yall lets go" keh said and we all set to go to our gym class. Once we got there we all went in and the we were on our firat day in the basketball unit. All we do is play 2 on 2 the whole unit, I always loose cause im so damn short. But now im 5'1 so I might have alittle chance, everyone got in and lined up against the bleachers across eachother to make a team. Me and keh were on different sides of the room. "Knowles and Parrish and Amina knowles against Miraj and Kim k and Khloe K" kim isnt that big so im not and Onika is tiny to but Khloe is big asf. Im not worried cause keh grew over night so not she's 6'1. This is gone get crazy I thought cause ion like nobody on they team and they ion fuck wit us either.

Im ready fa anything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...