What now

Beyoncé

So me and Kehlani have been working on our music videos for about a month now and I think it's really coming together. We aren't talking to rah other that much now and it's been eating me up inside. Although I miss her I will be no ones second choice. My sisters still talk to her but I've been speaking to the same crowd plus the new kids. Me and Rihanna have recently gotten way closer, she listens to me and she understands. After the kids Rihanna has been the only thing on my mind. She has also been spending a lot of time with my girls, she honestly is like my other half.

I sat in my home room class once again trying my best to ignore Kehlani and Shaina as me and Sydney joked about nothing. I look to my side to see Mae and Amani talking to each other. I looked behind me to see Kehlani on Shaina's lap as they kissed while Mr. Kelly sat on his phone.

"Girl I dunno how you let that fine thang go" Sydney said starring at Kehlani as she and Shaina kissed. I let out a long sigh before turning around in my seat. I was so fucking stupid to ever want her, obviously she was just entertaining me. As the class went by I ended up texting Rihanna from her class.

Received:
What you doin Pooh

Sent:
Firstly quite callin me that, and I'm sad

Received:
Kehlani

Sent:
🤦🏾‍♀️yea

Received:
You know what fuck her cause if she dumb enough to let you go she never really deserved you

Sent:
Thanks rih you always know what to say

Received:
I know baby🥰

Sent:
Meet me at the bathrooms in 5

As I walked to the bathroom I heard someone walk behind me. Once I entered the bathroom I started to fix my hair, then I pulled the oversized hoodie Rihanna gave me from around my waist. Once I put it on I let my hair out of its bun, as I put on some lipgloss I seen Shaina come into the restroom. I glanced at her through the mirror before I continued with my touch ups. She called my name which made me look at her

"Yes" I said putting my lipgloss in my pocket making sure I look good.

As I just looked at her with a bored expression she crept closer to me.

"Hey baby" she said making me look at her like she stupid

"I ain't ya baby" I said rolling my eyes

"Whateva hoe you ain't cute anyway, but I seen you peepin me and my girl"

"I wasn't peepin you and "ya girl" It's just y'all so damn loud can't nobody focus" I said

"I give you something to focus on"

"In a second you gone be focusing on my foot in yo ass" I said not scared of her at all. She then pushed me against the wall and punched me in my stomach making me fall, but I ain't bout to let her punk me. I got up and swing hitting her dead in her left eye, makin her run from the bathroom crying.

"Scary ass bitch" I mumbled looking at my now bruised knuckles. As I was tending to my hand I seen Rihanna come in making me smile immediately as she wrapped her hands around my waist. She smiled and kissed my temple, she then looked down at my hand gently grabbing it.