victoria's pov

"Amelia do you mind if I borrow this?" I held the foe-fur jacket up to show her.

"Sure no problem," she responded. "Are you going to wear that to Carters house tonight?"

She smirked at me, making me blush. Tonight was Carter and I's first month anniversary since he officially asked me out, so he decided to throw a party at his house just like the one we met at.

When we first started talking, I thought he was just another fuck boy. But as it turns out, he's the complete opposite. He's super sweet and has only had one other girlfriend, which surprised me.

His parents are insanely rich, which is why his house is ginormous. However they aren't really in the picture because they constantly are elsewhere on work duties so Carter mainly lives alone; hence why he is able to throw some of the best parties in LA.

Amelia handed me a pregame shot of vodka, which I gladly took, grabbing her soda bottle to use as a chaser.

"Thanks for that, but I need to get back to my makeup."

"Go get all prettied up princess," Amelia winked. I giggled as I left knowing she was already tipsy.

-

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I was very glad I made the choice to add the fur jacket. It added the extra pizazz to my plain black dress. I grabbed the clutch i was using for the night and put my lipstick and a beauty blender in it so I would be prepared for any touch ups I might need to make throughout the night.

"Alright bitches let's go!" I heard Zander yell through  the house.

I took one final glance at myself in the mirror before grabbing everything I needed and meeting the others at the front door.