shawn's pov

Tonight is the second night that Victoria is staying the night. She tried leaving earlier but I didn't let her. Hayley still wants to talk to her and it's plain to see that Vicky doesn't want to, nor is she in the right shape to. She tried to fight me about it, something about not wanting to be rude and intrude on my life, but I made sure she knew that was all nonsense and that I wanted her here.

And I did, I really did want her here. I loved having her around. It made me realize how lonely I actually was alone.

"What do you want to watch?" I yelled at her from the couch. She was in the kitchen popping popcorn for our movie night.

"Anything but a love story! I'm fucking sick of those," she yelled back. I laughed to myself as I continued scrolling through netflix.

"What about Christopher Robin?" I asked her.

She finally came back with a bowl in her hand. She took a shower earlier and since we are boycotting her house I gave her some of my clothes to wear, and they look so big on her. "Sounds like there won't be any romance; perfect." she smiled at me.

-

After the movie we were back in the music room, messing around with some of the equipment.

"You know, I kind of relate to Christopher Robin a little bit," she said while examining a guitar of mine.

"Yeah? How so?"

"Nobody likes him, so he has to result to his toys as friends."

"You have some pretty good friends."

"I didn't always. High school was awful for me because there were so many rumors about me. I mean yeah I had Zander and Ameila and... Hayley, but basically the rest of the whole school hated me," she laughed a little bit as she reflected.

"Imagine being the "internet kid." I couldn't go to any of my classes without being stopped and asked to sing or to sign something. I hated it, it stressed me out so bad and gave me mad anxiety."

"We really are on two opposite ends of the spectrum aren't we? I guess the grass isn't greener on the other side huh?"

"No I guess not," I smiled.

-

At about 2 in the morning Vicky passed out on the couch. I covered her up with the blanket before going back to the music room to finally finish the song I had been working on for the past few days.

a/n: omg y'all sorry there's been SO MUCH real writing i know it's a social media story but this is a v important part of the story and there's no way i could have done it on an instagram post lmao. i'm trying to be creative in how i write though so you don't have to read as much (like shawn over hearing the fight) so just bare with me lol

(also if you are enjoying this book please let me know by voting and commenting!!! it seriously motivates me so much and it's liek 45% more likely that i'll actually finish this book lol